A Sudden Attack On The Vampires

3RD PERSON POV

In the demon world, a hooded man was staring at the night sky and he had a smirk on his face. His general came over to him and he bowed to him.

"Master, the mutants are ready to attack when you give the word."

"Excellent, make sure they bring back the girl who is supposed to look like Aiko."

"Yes, sir!"

The general salutes his master before leaving the room. The hooded man looked at the large painting of Aiko.

"Very soon, I shall rule the demon world and you will be standing by my side when that happens, Aiko."

MEANWHILE...

READER'S POV

I just got out of the shower and I got changed into my casual clothing. The clothes I am now wearing are (F/c) vest top, my usual necklaces, wrists accessories, (F/c) body warmer, camouflage jeans and lace up combat boots. I rubbed my hair with the towel and I sensed danger for a moment but, I shook it off because I thought I was imagining things. I went back into my bedroom and I looked out of the window.

'I wonder what's happening back home right now? I'll bet Laito is whining at how much he misses me and I'll also bet Reiji is probably scolding Ayato for not bringing me back to the Sakamaki mansion when he took Yui back.'

I giggled to myself when I thought about this but, truth be told, I was kinda homesick and I think I better ask Ruki if he could let me go home and be with the Sakamaki brothers but I can still visit them. I took off the towel around my neck and I looked at my knives. I put on my shoulder holsters and I had my knife in my boot, one in my bra and the other on in my bodywarmer's pocket.

Just then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

Ruki came in and he looked at me up and down.

"What's the matter?"

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Actually, Ruki there's something I wanna ask you."

Ruki looked at me surprised and he asked me.

"What is it?"

"Will you...*Sighs* will let me go back to the Sakamaki mansion?"

Ruki looked at me surprised and he asked me.

"Why go back to them? they'll only use you as their toy."

"I'm aware of that but, they've become the closest thing to family since the Cobras, in the past I've always been a lone wolf, wandering around aimlessly in the darkness hoping that something good will happen but, when I met those six they've become the brothers to me, I know how much you want me to stay but, I promise that I will visit."

Ruki sighed in defeat and he then spoke up.

"Fine."

I looked at him confused and he then spoke up.

"I had a feeling you were acting a bit oddly recently, you were homesick weren't you?"

"I hate to admit this but, yeah I am a little and in all honestly I do miss those six morons."

Ruki chuckled and he then offered his hand to me.

"Well, allow me to take you home."

I was about to take his hand but then, there was a crashing sound from down stairs. Ruki and I were shocked at this.