The Truth About What I Am

READER'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I looked up at an unfamiliar ceiling. I sat up and I noticed I was lying on a couch and someone had placed their cloak over my sleeping form. I then noticed that I didn't have the sword with me until I noticed it leaning against the wall. I sighed of relief and then someone spoke up.

"So you're finally awake at last."

I looked to the side and I saw a man and he looked half like Reiji and half like Azusa. I looked at him up and down before speaking again.

"Who the heck are you? Reiji and Azusa's love child?"

A tick mark appeared on his head when I said this and he glared at me.

"Hey! watch it!!"

"*Giggles* Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, it sorta slipped out, let me start again, I'm-"

"I know who you are, you're (Y/n) correct?"

I was surprised that he knew my name. I asked him.

"You know who I am?"

"Yeah, my bat familiars have been watching and listening to you for a while now, I know it sounds like I'm some kind of stalker, however, I knew there were two new scents in the area and I wanted to investigate on who they were, one of them is the new Eve and the other one is supposed to be Aiko reborn."

I nodded my head at this and I stood up.

"Yeah, that's right, but, who are you?"

"I'm Kino Sakamaki, Karlheinz's illigetmete son."

I was surprised by this because I've never heard of this Kino person before.

"What's with the look on your face?"

"I'm just surprised that Karlheinz has another son, I always thought there were only six sons in the Sakamaki family."

"Yeah well, Father doesn't talk about me that much, anyway, changing the subject, I see that you've got Himiko's sword."

Kino said as he looked at the sword behind me. I nodded my head and then Kino looked at my right arm and he then spoke up.

"So you have the mark of the black dragon now, tell me, are you sure you're really Aiko reborn?"

"Why do you ask? Hikaru asked me the same thing, he claims that my scent is similar to the one that he and Arata smelt before."

Kino looked at me up and down and he then turned his back towards me.

"Come with me and take the sword with you, there's something you should know."

I wasn't sure whether to trust him or not but, I was in an unfamiliar territory and I better do as I was told. I followed Kino down stairs into some kind of underground secret room and it showed wall drawings and a stone in the centre of the room. I walked over to the stone and I ran my fingers over it. I looked at the sword and it started glowing

"This stone...is it by any chance like the ones in the King Aruther story?"

"Yes, it is, to be honest, I have no idea what this stone can do but, from what I've heard from my guards it can show you the history of the demon world when Himiko was alive and the great demon war as well."

I was surprised by this and I then stood up from the ground.

"I see, well then, let's what this stone can do shall we?"

I picked up the sword and I then stabbed it into the stone making some orange lights appear in the room.

"Whoa, now that's freaky."