I Don't Know What Fear Is Anymore

READER'S POV

After Ruki showed me to my new room, I was standing by my window looking at the night sky and wondered what the brothers were up to and if they've noticed that Yui and I have disappeared. I knew I can escape but, I really didn't want to suffer the consequences. Another sigh escaped from my lips and I decided to have a walk around the mansion so I can get used to my surroundings.

I walked through the hallways and I was impressed by the decoration. Just by looking at the designs and the decorations reminded me of what my old home used to look like before the fire. I stopped in my tracks and I looked out of the window staring at the moon.

'The anniversary will be coming up soon...hard to believe it's been ten years already since the fire.'

I thought to myself as I remembered that fateful night. Just then, I sensed someone nearby and when I looked it was Ruki and he was carrying unconsciousness Yui in his arms.

"I take you sucked her blood?"

I asked as I leaned against the wall with my arms folded. Ruki nodded his head and I smirked at him.

"Good, she got what she deserved."

Ruki looked at me surprised and he then spoke up.

"You really don't care about your sister do you?"

"Well, we hate each other of course, why do you think I've mentioned that I loved teasing her and torturing her as well? besides, it's like I said over and over again, I don't give a rat's ass about her."

Ruki smirked at me and he then spoke up.

"I see, I'll be back to deal with you, don't go anywhere."

I nodded my head and I stayed where I was and then a few moments later Ruki came back.

"Tell me why are you out of your room."

"In all honesty, I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a walk around the mansion so I get used to my surroundings since now that I'm living here with you and my annoying sister again..."

I grumbled the last part making Ruki smirk at me.

"You really are different compared to your sister."

"I know I get that a lot, so anyway, did you come back to make sure that I didn't try to run or anything?"

Ruki looked at me surprised meaning I've struck bullseye.

"I thought so, look, I've already told you, I'm not that stupid enough to make a run for it because I know that I'll be caught by you and your brothers and I'll suffer the consequences which I will not go into details since I'll leave that to your imagination."

Ruki smirked at this and he then spoke up.

"I see since I'm here, why don't I give you a tour of the mansion so you won't have to get lost."

"Thank you."

I followed after Ruki and he began to show me around the mansion.

MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE SAKAMAKI MANSION...

3RD PERSON POV

The Sakamaki brothers, except for Shu, were searching for (Y/n) and Yui but they couldn't find her. Ayato sat down on the couch and he clicked his tongue annoyingly.

"Tch, I can't find them anywhere."

Laito smirked and he spoke in a flirty tone.

"Ah~ I wonder where Doll-chan and Bitch-chan have gotten off to."