13

Got meh hair dyed the other day 👌❤

Mark's pov
We found Felix and Cry but their conditions weren't very good. They were both covered in blood, Cry in a coma and Felix emotionally shaken. Red has been watching Cry at her house while Russ has been taking care of Felix as much as he could. He was teaching Felix how to do archery today.

I was helping Red out since she's getting further along with her pregnancy. Just helping her lift and move some things or do certain things. Jack was out scavenging with Minx and should be back later so I had nothing else to do anyway. And I liked spending time helping Red. She always talked about the best things with a kind heart.

"Hey, Can you go watch Cry for a bit. I'm just going to go get changed. These clothes are dirty," Red asked. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Sure. Take your time though," I said. She rolled her eyes and scoffed at me.

"I'm not even three months pregnant Mark. I'm fine. I just felt a little sick today," She said before heading to hers and Russ' room, closing the door. I smiled and headed to the spare room Cry had been put in.

I looked at his resting body, his steady breathing, his peaceful face. He didn't have his mask when Mary, a new girl, pulled up with him and Felix in the back. Scott had gotten in contact with someone and we were on our way to go rescue them when we intercepted the car. Apparently she was a friend of Cry's and he wanted to keep her safe so we did.

I sat down in a chair across from Cry. Ellie came up to me and jumped onto my lap. She hadn't left this room since Cry showed up. Not even to go home with Felix. She usually slept on the bed at the end of Cry's feet, waiting for him to wake up. We were all waiting.

I gently pet her fur and let out a small sigh, looking at Cry's messy brown hair that fell across his face slightly. It seemed... odd, looking at his face. I had only seen him behind a mask and now I'm seeing the face that had been hidden all that time. Of coarse, I don't know what his eyes look like though.

Suddenly Ellie let out a high pitched bark. I jumped in my seat and looked down at her. Her eyes were locked on Cry and I figured she was just worried for him so I tried to calm her down by petting her ears but she let out another back. She jumped off my lap quickly and ran over to Cry, managing to jump up onto the bed and crawl up to his face, licking it vigorously.

I jumped up and grabbed onto her, trying to pull her off in case she hurt Cry, but she tried to squirm free. I turned away from Cry and tried to sooth her a little and calm her down but nothing seemed to work. Then I heard a groan come from behind me and turned around.

Cry's hand slowly raised to his face and grabbed the side of his head. I watched in shock as his breathing picked up a little and became slightly harsh and uneven. Ellie was able to leap out of my hands and run back over to Cry but didn't jump onto the bed.

Red came rushing into the room, a questioning look on her face as she investigated the room. Her eyes widened when she was Cry awake and she quickly turned to me again, shaking me out of my shock.

"Grab Ellie and make sure she doesn't jump on Cry incase she hurts him. Make sure he doesn't sit up or try anything that will hurt himself. I'll be right back," she said quickly.

"Wait, where are you going?" I managed to blurt out.

"To get Felix. Now do as I said!" She ran back out of the room and I quickly jumped into action, picking Ellie up off the floor. Thankfully, this time she didn't try to wriggle out of my grasp and I was able to hold onto her.

Cry still hadn't opened his eyes yet but she was still moving and seemed like he was trying to. I looked at the open window and quickly rushed over and closed the curtains so the room wasn't as bright. I turned back around to see Cry was trying to sit up and gently put a hand on his chest to stop him.

"No no, don't sit up. It will hurt too much. Just stay down," I said, Ellie let out a small whine and I had to put her down so I could help Cry lay down completely again. He let out a groan in pain and grabbed his side, where he had apparently been stabbed. I looked around but didn't know what to do to help. I just needed to make sure he relaxed and didn't hurt himself but nothing that will stop the pain if he did.

"F-Felix?" Cry breathed out, his voice harsh and quiet. His voice clearly wasn't used to speaking since he hasn't spoken in a while now and he's been in a coma the whole time.

"Felix is coming. It's Mark, Red needs you to just relax until he gets here okay. So don't strain yourself," I informed him. He let out a shaky breath and slowly opened his eyes, revealing a bright shade of crystal blue that almost seemed to glow in the darkness. They were brighter than Jack's and deffinately stood out more. No wonder Felix fell for him. But Jack is more of my type. Cry kinda scares the shit out of me.

"Where... is... he...?" Cry breathed out, his eyes barely staying open. Just as he finished his question though Felix and Russ barged through the door and Felix was immediately by his side. As all the commotion began I backed out of the room to give them some space and ran into Red.

"Thanks for watching him. Did anything happen?" She asked.

"He tried to sit up but I stopped him," I said. She nodded and narrowed her eyes a little as if she knew it wasn't all.

"Did he say anything?" He question made me hesitate but I figured there's no harm in telling since I'm fairly sure she knew about their relationship.

"He just said Felix's name and asked where he was," I informed.

"Okay, thank you still. You can go home and take a break now. I have these two goofs to help if I need it," she said, motioning to the room. I nodded and started heading home.

Kinda got lost near the end there. Whopps.