Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Waterfly's P.O.V:

A loud crash sounded close by and Waterfly gasped. She shouldn't have run out like that. She was going to het hurt if she stayed in the open for much longer. The wind was so strong and the rain pelted down on Waterfly.

She heard a loud yowl and started running toward the fallen tree.

When she arrived, she saw Silversplash. But the deputy looked different. Waterfly looked closer and saw that Silversplash's fur was silver!!

"Silversplash!!" she cried out in confusion.

The silver cat turned to look at Waterfly, her eyes were 2 little emeralds. "Waterfly?"

Waterfly nodded and padded closer. She glanced over to see Skystar standing in shock a little further away. "Your pelt is silver!"

Silversplash nodded and said. "It saved me from the falling tree-" she stopped. Then glanced at Skystar, "Wait a minute...  Skystar, you said you have powers right? Well maybe I too have powers!"

Waterfly trotted farther forwards so she didn't need to shout and said. "There was a prophecy given to me and Skystar when you first arrived back. It spoke of a silver cat that would rise to defeat the tiger once again. I think the silver cat is you!!"

Silversplash gazed at Waterfly thoughtfully for a while and then nodded. "That explains my silver pelt."

Waterfly nodded and looked at Skystar who was ordering her patrol to go back to camp.

Silversplash aslo turned to her hunting patrol and told them to go back to camp as well.

When the other cats had gone, the whole section of forest around Silversplash, Waterfly and Skystar was silent. There was no wind, no rain. No sound. No life.

"Hm.. that's weird." Skystar murmured.

Waterfly rolled her eyes. "You think?!"

But as Waterfly said those 2 words, the weird trance ended and rain started pouring on the 3 cats. She growled and shouted. "Lets go back to camp! We can't stay out here much longer!!"

Sktstar and Silversplash started sprinting away and Waterfly, since she didn't run as much as them, was several fox-lengths away. She was panting and huffing loudly by the time she arrived at camp.

______

Clearlight's P.O.V:

Clearlight spotted lightning flash in the distance and he jumped slightly.

His patrol had finished reinforcing the dens and were now sheltering in their dens. But Clearlight stood by the camp entrance waiting for Skystar, Waterfly and Silversplash to arrive back.

Both of their patrols had come back to camp saying that Skystar odered them home.

There was a rustling sound and Clearlight saw Skystar and Silverslash burst into camp. After a few long moments, Waterfly, too, emerged. She was panting loudly.

"Skystar." Clearlight breathed in relief and nuzzled the white she cat. "Your safe."

Skystar rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm safe! My powers will protect me."

Waterfly meowed. "Lets talk in Skystar's den."

The 3 cats nodded and climbed up the HighTree and into Skystar's den.

_______