Chalter 13 (Special chapter!!!)

This chapter is going to include the P.O.V's of lots of cats who aren't the main characters. Hope you all enjoy!! ^-^

Chapter 13:

Fluffystream's P.O.V:

Fluffystream was so happy he had survived the storm. He celebrated with his clan as they all cheered.

When the sun started to set, Fluffystream excused himself to his nest. He settled down on his soft moss and lay his head on his paws. He willed himself to sleep without any nightmares that night and ended up twisting and turning restlessly.

"Fluffystream are you ok?" He looked up to see Loveheart watching him, her beautiful green eyes flashing with concern for her mate.

Fluffystream leaned over to her and gave her a reassuring lick. "I'm fine, go back to sleep."

Loveheart nodded sleepily and fell asleep again. Fluffystream tried to as well and finally slipped into a deep sleep.

Unfortunately, he had a dream. He stood in the Dark Forest where the evil cats had trained him when he was an apprentice. He thought they were giving him good skills to help his clan but they were just manipulating him and using him to harm his clan. He growled softly at the horrible memories.

A dead bush rustled behind him and he turned around to see Skystar's father, Moonclaw. The large silver tom bared his teeth and growled. "Fluffystream, I told you never to come back here!"

Fluffystream hissed. "I never ask to come here! I don't have a choice!!" he unsheathed his claws and growled.

Moonclaw narrowed his eyes and abruptly sat down, all aggressiveness gone. "Then who summoned you?" he mumbled to himself.

Fluffystream hissed. "Stop asking stupid questions and let me sleep for Starclan's sake!!"

"Do not speak of Starclan here." a bone-chilling voice echoed around the clearing.

Fluffystream's eyes widened. "T-Tigerstar?" he whimpered.

The dark tabby tom ermerged, his amber eyes blazing with anger. "Yes. It is I, Tigerstar. Ruler of the Dark Forests of all clans."

Moonclaw bowed his head in greeting. "Did you send Fluffystream here?"

Tigerstar snarled. "I course I did!" and raked his claws down Moonclaw's shoulder. "Don't be mouse-brained!!!"

Fluffystream tried to be brave and lifted his head. "Why did you summon me?"

"To bargain with you." the evil cat growled. "Skystar and her wretched friends might have ruined Moonclaw's plans but I have been waiting for revenge for countless lifetimes and I will win. Fluffystream, I am giving you a choice. Join me and my army and be victorious or stay with your puny clan and suffer the consequences."

Fluffystream held his breath and weighed the choice he had. Join Tigerstar: betray clan but be on the winning side. Or stay with his clan: Stay loyal but most likely be the first to die in battle.

He looked back up at Tigerstar spoke his choice.

________

Roundclaw's P.O.V:

"Roundclaw! Come on out!!" Darkfur's voice sounded from below Roundclaw's tree and he rolled his eyes.

"I'll be right there!" He climbed down his tred quickly and jumped down in front of Darkfur. His sister's fur shone with the sparkles of Starclan. "What is it?"

Darkfur said. "Did you hear that Waterfly has been imprisioned in the resurrection clearing for using her power too much?"

Roundclaw narrowed his eyes and shook his head.