4. First Picture

After Forth serenades all the women in the auditorium, I thought he would beat Phana and be the Campus Moon. Well, he really captivates all the women here ...

...however, Pha still hailed as the most handsome man in the campus. He even got the most popular award despite of Forth's swooning voice.

Actually, Pha was only one rose ahead of Forth. (The number of roses given on the actual competition is the basis of the popularity award)

Kit said, if I had given my rose to Forth, he would get the most popular award...

But why should I gave him MY rose? Yes, he's already my friend, but Pha's my best friend. Period.

Anyway, Forth didn't go home crying. He's the first place campus moon.

After the competition, we barely got hold of our best friend. Almost everyone wanted to have his picture, women and men. Therefore, Kit and I were set aside.

We just decided to wait for him at his car at the parking lot.

But I bet, there would still be people following him.

I was still texting my women, while Kit was playing with his phone when we noticed a tall figure coming towards us.

I thought it's Pha. But it's not.

It's Forth.

He was already changed to an ordinary shirt. He was carrying his uniform on his hand, and his guitar on the other. Even in a shirt, he looked sophisticated.

Out of nowhere, I felt an uncomfortable thing in my chest. (What was that?)

"Ai'Kit, Ai'Beam," he greeted us.

I have to gather all my wits to properly react to this man.

"Ai'Forth. Congratulations! First place Campus Moon!" I happily said.

He shyly smiled at us. (Amazing wasn't it? This man knew how to be shy)

"Thank you."

"You're great on stage. I thought you would beat our Pha," Kit said.

"I never thought of beating him. I already know that I couldn't. I was just happy that I got the first place."

I playfully punched him.

"Ei, you don't have to be modest. Everyone knew you're his rival. Pha almost lost to you when you sang that song--- (oopps. Should I really have to open it up? I remember him staring at me when he sang the song, and Kit told me, it's for me... But I don't believe itttt!!!)

--- I thought I would be deaf because those women behind us were screaming their hearts' out."

From my side, I saw Kit grinning. Just what the heck was he thinking?

"Ai'Forth, you seemed to be in love when you sang that song. For whom did you sing it?" Kit pried.

Forth scratched the back of his head, then grinned.

"For you."

...

...

...

Wait. What?

I looked at him... then to Kit who had the same flabbergasted look as me.

He...likes...Kit?

Suddenly, Forth laughed out loud.

"Hahahah! I was just kidding. How could I be singing that song to you? Look at your face, you two! Hahaha!!"