Special 1b: Gifts

(Beam)

"I thought, no special treatment?"

"Yeah. We thought you'll never use your father's influences in any circumstances?"

"But how the hell did you get exempted from wearing this costume??? If you will be pulling some strings, you should have included us."

Hayssss~

Pha and Kit have been nagging me for hours since the moment I have arrived. It's the last day of the activity, and they are so annoyed by the fact that I haven't shown up yesterday in spite of all their messages. Then I appear in my casual shirt and jeans, not wearing the stupid costumes they are still on. The seniors did not even ask me to change. They just gave me an apron, so I can do my work.

However, my father hasn't gotten to do with all of these.

"Forth did the talk with our president, not my father," I state matter-of-factly. He doesn't want to see me with that frocks again, so he went to the president of our faculty. Though, I don't know how he did it. (Perhaps, he threatened him. Hehe) I suppose, he either intimidated him with his seriousness or charmed him with his gentleness. I hope it's the former.

"Forth? Then why didn't he take us in? Do you know what we have to go through with this? I've seen my uploaded stolen pictures in social media, and the netizens think that I am cute!"

"But, you're really cute, kitty Kitkat," I tease, making him grunt more in exasperation.

"Hey, Beam. Don't ever give that shit. We've got enough of it already. Even my beloved Yo thinks I am cuter than him. He's been teasing me a lot, and would no longer let me take the lead! I haven't even had it my way last night!" Pha complains, yet his voice is still full of affection for Yo. He must be just annoyed by the fact that Yo can also flip things around as this friend of us loves to be on top.

Well, time flew really fast. It's been a month since Yo gave his consent to be more intimate to one another, or to quote from Pha in a previous chapter, 'to do what Forth and I have been doing.'

"But, look at you...fully exempted from this punishment while being freshly fucked (-_-") and relaxed. No wonder you're staying more often in Forth's apartment than yours. Why don't you just move your things to his place?" He adds, then shoots me a sour look.

Sigh~

I really hate it when Pha's being irritated. His mouth wouldn't just stop. He's more of a nagger than Kit! Though, he's kinda right. I was in Forth's place yesterday, and the other day, and the other week, or let's just say there isn't a week that would pass by without me staying in his room.

What can I do? It's more quite in there, Plusss, it's far from the stinky noses of my friends. We can do whatever we want. Aaanything like watching movies, playing games, listening to music, anddd... cooking foods. I love cooking, because I love eating. I am a fine cook as he is, so we are assured that we will never get starved. ;)

Actually, if he isn't needed today by his team, we would rather spend the whole day inside. Something I wasn't fond of before until Forth came.

I let them nag me incessantly.

But once we are packed with customers again, they have no choice but to leave me alone. As usual, I'm behind the counter while the two do the service. Sometimes, there are some who will be requesting to take pictures with them, and though they hate this idea of cosplaying (after we were dressed as girls), they still need to smile in front of the camera. Whenever I laugh, they will immediately glare at me.

It's already noon, and the place is full of bustling crowd when I spot my best friends' boyfriends. They must have been done with their own duties as they are strutting happily on our way, especially Mingkwan who has a pack of Kitkat on his hand.