22. An urgent matter

(Beam)

There are no twists, secrets, or surprises with the deal made by Pha and Forth. Forth has told me everything, though he's a bit hesitant, after I ceaselessly question him because Pha is holding his tongue.

I found out that it happened when Pha confronted Forth about his feelings for Yo.

Everyone thought that he's into Yo since it's evident how he treated him differently from the others. However, seeing how I look like and I have no idea what, Forth quickly explained that he only thought of Yo as a younger brother that has to be taken care of. He couldn't feel anything beyond it, unlike the emotional state I am giving him: It's a whirlwind, electrifying, and heart-warmer experience whenever I am with him which he would never feel to anyone. No one could occupy his mind, and rattle his heart like I do. (I think I have rolled my eyes and covered his mouth several times for being so mushy, it's fucking crawling into my skin!)

Anyway, he has declared to Pha that he likes me and not Yo (so Pha knows all along but he's not saying anything -_-"). Pha, who's acting as our protective daddy again, has come up with an accord with Forth before he gives his consent in courting me (Woah! Who said I need his consent? Who needs an approval of whom? I am not a girl!!!):

First, Forth has to stop those engineering students from chasing after Yo (are you sure it is really for me or for him? -_-"). Since the day of the competition, not only Ming has garnered fans, both females and male, from various faculty, but also Yo who captured everyone's heart with his cuteness and adorable performance. Hence, Pha being a possessive boyfriend, doesn't want anyone or anybody lingering around his beloved Yo while they haven't officially declared their relationship to everyone. They are still waiting for the right time.

And second...

If ever Forth breaks my heart in any means, he'll lose his rights of me and will never get to see or talk to me again because Pha will do everything to keep him away from me...

.
.
.

I don't know what to think of that last accord they have. We are childhood friends. Pha might love to order us around, but he has always been fending us back then. He's ready to fight with anyone who would try to hurt us... I thought, now that he's madly in love and occupied with his beloved Yo, he would never mind Kit and I at all.

I guess, I am wrong.

The friendship we have built for several years is like the nerves in a body, not visible to the naked eyes but essential in keeping us alive. No matter what happens, wherever our feet may take us, we will still be there for each other.

Oh, fuck! Why am I being too sentimental? As if I have a choice to be friends and stuck with them. Haha!

But kidding aside, they are one of the best things that happen in my life.

.

.

.

Anyway, I didn't get those information free from this head hazer. Though I threatened of ignoring him, in the end he still has it his way before he reveals their deal.

We were supposed to have our first official date today. Not just a simple lunch out or dinner out, but what a couple (-_-") usually does with their date.

However, he has just called to say that it is cancelled today. He never gives an explanation as he seems to be in panic and just abruptly ends the call with a sorry.

It makes me want to cuss everything, everyone, especially that fucking Forth for leaving me hanging in the dark! I even haven't gotten a good night sleep because I was wondering about the things that should be done in our first date. I have dated a lot of times before. However, it's all for fun only. It's a series of flirts and nonsense conversation...