43. It's only YOU

A/N

So this is the final chapter of my fanfic... I don't know what to say... 😭 ... I'm just so happy and grateful to each and everyone for taking your time in reading it and to those who help me get through this (^_^)/. I still can't believe there would be people who would love this (I am being redundant, right... heheh...You know, it still feels surreal for me to even reach 100k+ views and counting). 'Thank you' is an understatement for all of your support, encouragement, feed backs, and for being with me till the end...

Oh, but wait... this isn't exactly the end because I still have MingKit fanfic in line (self-promoting😅) ^_ ^ I hope you'll also support my 2nd fanfic... Honestly speaking, I'm originally a MingKit shipper as I love the way Baby Cop and P'Kim acted in the series. Nonetheless, it was taken over by ForthBeam once I've read their story. Plus, the oozing chemistry and subtle flirtations of TaeTee in SNS. And viola! the birth of this fanfic... ^^

Also, I know it's a bit late, however I'm getting addicted again with LeoLucas. Frankly, the last 4 episodes of their web series were disaster, but their 'daily life' always gives my bl heart a state of euphoria. I just love how they seem to be like a Yin and Yang, literally and figuratively. Then, I just recently discovered (because my life is full of 2moons 😅) that they were both filming a drama, however they must've not seen together in public. Hence, it's firing up my wild delusional imagination...and we never know, I might also start writing fanfic about them along with MingKit...^^

Anyway, so much for my rant, enjoy the last chapter!

I will always love you all!!! 

P.S. Pardon me for playing with your emotions... 😅😅

*****

I can't believe what my eyes are seeing...

Seriously? All the important people in my life are gathering today like WTF?! I've just finished with the laundry, and this is what will greet me...

There are balloons all over the place which I find so funny because it feels like I would have my seventh birthday instead of twenty third. Even these crazy friends of mine are wearing those silly headbands with different insulting names for me (Should I drive them away? It's my birthday, but look at the way they are treating me!)

"Hey, Beam! Are those tears in your eyes?" this fucking KitKat comments.

"Fucker. It is not!" I deny, then turn my back at them to secretly wipe these fucking liquid. Since when does it drop?!

Suddenly, a handkerchief appears in front of me, holding by the mother of my precious engineer.

I look up at her.

"This past weeks must have been hard for you. You did all the things we said to show your sincere feelings for our son. Your father said, it's a rarity for you to do things for others since you're usually an obstinate person. But, you let yourself be enslaved to us. I'm sorry for that. We just want to make sure, you're the right person for our Forth..." she says as she wipes my tears.

I never actually mind those household things I did since it's my choice and way of proving myself to them. 

Nonetheless, I still can't comprehend the situation at this moment as if all the neurons in my brain have ceased functioning. I am in a complete daze...

And when and how the heck did my dad meet Forth's parents???

As if she can hear my thoughts, Mrs. Jatu answers, "My husband and your father are actually good friends. If you may not know, he has designed the faculty of arts building and science in your campus. So when we discovered about you and my son and that you're his son, we immediately contacted him. I admit, we were shocked and a bit horrified when Forth declared your relationship. Again, I feared that it would hurt my son in any form. However, just like what you've said, he needed our support more than anything else. Accepting you to our family is what will make him happy, and so do you.