18. Everything has changed

(Beam)

As usual, everyone becomes too preoccupied for the moon and star competition that will be held this late afternoon. They all seem to be in frenzy as some school personnel are running back and forth with different stuff on their hands. Actually, they have been like this for a week before the day of the contest. I don't know if they're just making sure that everything is in order, or they are cramming for the things they still haven't done last minute prior to the big event.

Well, whatever it is, having no classes is the most precious thing that happens for me today.

You think I would say meeting those beautiful girls from different faculties is what I like about this activity?

If it were held a month earlier before all those commotions have befallen, I would definitely love to meet all those alluring girls. I would be very excited with this competition, thinking how many girls I would get to sleep with tonight.

However, everything has changed...

For the first time in my life, I am not looking over those gorgeous, and sexy stars nor those seductive women from other faculties. They are no longer picking my interest although they keep on glancing at my way with apparent enticement. If I haven't had these muddled emotions, I would quickly jump on to their promising embrace. They would be the center of Beam-the-casanova's universe.

But then again, things are different. In a jiffy, the world can be turned upside-down.

There are only two reasons why I am attending the campus moon and star competition even though I feel like staying at my apartment all throughout the day:

First, is because of Yo. He's our beloved nong (albeit, Pha wants Yo to be HIS only beloved nong. What a possessive jerk!) and we want to watch his performance today. I know he's impossible to be the campus moon (because he's too cute for the title) but as our junior we want to support him. Sorry Suthee, our faculty moon. We still support you, but we support Yo more. Can't help it. T_T

And my second reason is... Pha...

Kidding!

Although Pha will be in the competition to pass the sash to his successor as campus moon, he's not my second reason for being here. Even Kit, I know, will not be here to watch Pha hands over his title aside from watching Yo. He's here for that engineering moon as I am also here for that engineering moon...last year.

Yes! I admit. I am here for Forth. Happy?

Well...I get curious of what Ming has told me at the library yesterday, though I replied that I would be dead today. However, I think I will really die if I didn't get to see his performance. I'm curious of what he will do. . .that's only it. I'm just curiousss~ but, to tell it frankly, he's the reason I lost interest with those girls.

How can I look at them if my mind were baffled by him?! Damn you, Forthhh!

A woman whispers something on my ear that stop me from cursing more that man in my head, but I haven't got a chance to internalize it as the contest has begun...

A while ago, Kit and I slipped at the the backstage to check our friend, Pha, who's more nervous than the contestants. As usual, he's sinfully handsome that if he's one of the participants, he would surely win again. He's too worried for Yo to the point of dragging us with him to sneak around the dressing area of the moons. We weren't allowed to be there, only the event personnel, but Pha was persistent. He wanted to see Yo. He only calmed when they finally talked at a secluded area. Kit and I concluded they didn't just talk because the moment they appeared, Yo was blushing and glowing, the make-up artist didn't even have to put cosmetics on him.