Chapter 1 Another me?

No one's pov

Nico and Maki are heading to the club room together talking about their next live coming up. As Maki opened the door they found a note from Honoka on the table.

Hi everyone. Sorry I'm not in the club room. But I would like you all to meet me in the auditorium ٩( 'ω' )و μ's music START!!

"Honoka is as cheerful as ever" Maki said sighing in the process.

"Whatever, Nico nii will blow everyone away. Just you watch Honoka. I'm the number one idol in the universe. Nico Nico nii." As Nico did her signature pose. The student council president walked in.

"Oh, where is everyone?"

"Honoka wrote a note saying to meet them in the auditorium" Maki said ignoring Nico being Nico.

"Oh alright."

As they reached the auditorium, Eli opened the door and let the other two in first before walking in herself. As the door shut. Maki and Eli looked around seeing no one inside.

"Honoka!" Eli called. No answer. Again, she called for Honoka and the others but no answer.

Suddenly Maki heard a small sound. Sounded like the doors locking.

"Guys, did you hear that?" Maki asked

"Hear what? My awesome voice?" Nico replied.

"I did" Eli answered. As she went back towards the door and tried to open it. "We're locked in..."

"Must be my fans kidnaping me for an autograph. No one could resist the great Nico. ^^"

"Well well well." Said a distant voice that sounded a lot like Nico.

Maki, Eli, and Nico turned towards the voice and saw...Nico?

"Ehhh......" Maki and Eli couldn't believe their eyes. Another Nico?

"This is too much Nico for me in one day." Maki said.

"You shut up." Nico told Maki.

"Well now. What shall I do~. This world isn't big enough for two Nico niis." The other Nico said in a much darker tone. Her expression got more darker. Frightening Maki. Maki has never seen Nico get that cold.

The other Nico let out an evil laugh. "This should be fun." She ran towards Nico and right when she was close enough she punched Nico in the stomach.

"Nico!" Maki and Eli shouted.

Nico landed on the floor coughing. Struggling for air.

"Who are you!" Eli demanded, still a little in shock from what she just witnessed.

"Nico Nico nii. Here to give you a smile. Nico Nico Yazawa." Doing Nico's pose while she's at it.

"I'm not playing around!" Eli got angrier.

"Neither am I." Said another familiar voice.

Maki backed away completely confused and frightened by what's happening.

"Hello, other me." The other Maki said coming out of the shadows with a creepy grin on her face.

Nico got up after catching her breath and ran towards Maki and hid behind her. The other Maki had the same look in her eye as the other Nico did.

"M-Maki, w-we should get out of here." Nico whispered.

"Thanks for the obvious advice but there's one problem with that." Maki whispered back.