Chapter 14 Catching you up in a different point of view part 2

Elise POV (right were last chapter left off)

As I was walking around looking for clues I saw something on the wall. I walked over to inspect it. As I neared, a bolt of electricity shot out and directly at me. It nearly electrocuted me to death. I'm surprised I didn't scream out loud.

"nya nya nya. My trap worked! *\(^o^)/*

"R-Riho!" My voice was still raspy but I didn't care. I was pissed.

"nya?" Riho looked up and saw me, nearly fried, and changed her expression.

I frosted my hand and I was so mad that the frost rose to my arm and to my shoulder. My entire arm was covered in frost.

Riho gave a small 'I-made-a-big-mistake' chuckle and ran like hell away from me.

I chased after her for some time but then gave up.

I thought I'd look for real clues outside.

As I was walking around I saw Eli fly out the window?

Wait...what?

Then I caught a glimpse of Riho falling out the window as well.

Serves her right I thought.

I was about to run towards Eli to catch her but then I spotted water.

Umino

I decided not to let it worry me and was about to walk the other direction until I sensed something cold. I didn't feel any energy, just coldness and it wasn't me.

As I turned back I saw Konato, Kotori's otherself, walking up to Eli and Riho.

As I begun to head towards them, Riho pulled Eli back and made a run for it with her, leaving Konato alone.

Smart for once

As I neared her, she gave me her innocent act.

"E-Eli? I thought Rin pulled you away." She smilled.

I threw a punch at her and she used her ability to dodge.

I looked up to her flying over me using the wind currents.

"Hey now, that wasn't nice Elise." Damn I forgot I was still wearing my jacket. When I frosted my arm from when I attacked Riho earlier the jacket frosted as well and it didn't thaw out from the ice yet.

I took the jacket off since it was of no use for now.

"I'll catch ya later." Konato flew away.

"WAIT!" I tried to chase after her.

I lost her somewhere in the building but then I saw something on the ground in one of the classrooms. It looks like a note.

The Curse's Effect

A special movie

When one watches it

They will forever be trapped

In a never-ending cycle

What does that mean? Wait? Is the so called "gift" a movie? On the back of the note there was a symbol. The same symbol we otherselves bare somewhere on our skin.

My jacket finally thawed out so I put it back on and headed outside.

There I saw Riho and an unconscious Makino.

I walked up behind her and hit her in the back of the head.

"OUCH!" She said, though I know that wasn't enough to really hurt her.

She turned around to face me but couldn't find out who I was so she readied herself in an attack position.

I help my hand up as a stop but she didn't listen to my gesture and charged while trying to generate her own electricity. I sighed and stepped to the side at the last minute and put my foot out. She tripped over and face planted.

"Do that again, I won't hold back. Come with me for a minute. I think I'm on to something." I told her and then walked ahead back to the school not caring if she followed me.

I walked into the student council room with Riho on my heels.

"nya..what is it?" She put her cat like grin to her face.

I shot her a death glare. "I'm still pissed with you."

She backed away a little as I took my jacket off again.

I signed. "Here." I held out the note I found earlier out to Riho. She hesitated at first but eventually grabbed it quickly out of my hand.

"nya??? I don't get it. Its impossible for a simple movie to cause this. Unless there was black magic put into it but that would mean showing the actual viewer our world in the movie's story line somehow."

"I'm still trying to dig more into this. I'm not entirely sure if the movie is what we're looking for."

Before she could say anything we heard something outside the door. Riho panicked and jumped out the already broken window.

I ran to the window and looked out to where she landed.

The door to the room opened and in came Hanayo and Konato.

I guess I've caught you all up to chapter 8. You all know what happens after those two barge through the door so I'll end this side story. How was Elise's side of the story by the way? Boring? ( ^ω^ ) well sorry but I was trying to buy myself some time. *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*