Chapter 6 Nozomi, What are you doing?

Umino POV

"Who has what wrong?"

That voice caught both of us off guard.

We both turned towards the voice, frozen. "E-Eli/Elichi?"

Act like Umi, act like Umi

"G-good day to you E-Eli." I said. Probably the worst imitation I've ever pulled. And what's worse. I'm trying to be my human counterpart and failing badly.

"Nozomi, Umi, we need to talk. Come inside the student council room." She gestured for us to head inside.

"Have you seen anything weird today? Like...another you trying to kill you?" Eli asked while sitting down at the desk.

"I did run into Nico and Maki who threatened to rip my arms off if I didn't tell them where the other Nico and Maki were at." Nozomi replied, bringing her finger to her check. "Does that count as weird?"

"Yes, though I did run into those two when I was trapped in the auditorium with Nico and Maki. What about you Umi? Did you see anything?"

"Actually, Elichi, this here isn't-"

I covered Nozomi's mouth with my hand and whispered in her ear. "Say anything about me and I will shout out at the top of my lungs 'Nozomi wants to do Eli!'" Nozomi turned red after I said that and let her go, knowing she won't say anymore. "As a matter of fact, I did run into Maki and Nico when I was with Rin. Maki was choking Rin until we were saved. We managed to escape."

"I see. Where's Rin, then? You said she was with you."

Crap

"She's...umm...she's...oh she's with Honoka and Kotori."

"And where's Honoka and Kotori?"

"Th-the other side of the school."

What's with all the questions?

"I see. Well...it's not safe to wander around on our own..." Eli paused, staring at the door.

Nozomi and I also turned to see...

"N-Nozomi?" Eli asked in confusion. Now there were two Nozomi's in the student council room.

"Elichi what are you doing with that imposter!" Nozomi, which I felt her energy rising so I knew she was the otherself of Nozomi. Looks like she had the same idea as my friend. Blend in.

"N-Nozomi?" Eli got up as Notomi walked towards her. Nozomi and I backed up to the corner on the other side of the room from them.

"Umi, is that who I think it is?" Nozomi asked me quietly. Careful not to be heard by Eli and Notomi.

"Yes, she's your otherself. Notomi." I whispered back. "She isn't linked though. Her link is completely broken like Makino's and Nikowa's."

Nozomi's eyes widened when she heard that and looked back at Eli and Notomi. Seems like Notomi was trying to seduce Eli. As she had Eli against the wall. Her arms on either side of Eli's head with her leg in between Eli's and pushing up against her crotch.

Anger rose inside Nozomi and myself. Nozomi was angry probably due to her love being taken by her otherself. I was angry mostly due to the scene in front of me. I want Eli to myself. I know Eli would prefer Nozomi but I-I'm in love with her too! My heart was beating faster and faster as Notomi pressed up against Eli harder. I could have sworn I heard Eli moan. I wasn't sure if it was from pleasure or pain. Before I could completely blow my cover, Nozomi walked up to them, grabbed Notomi away from Eli and slapped her.