Chapter 4 Wait...You're......

Mystery Hooded Girl POV

After my conversation in the empty classroom. I put my jacket back on, my hood back over my head and headed out. As I roamed the halls, I heard a bang. I turned towards the direction the loud bang came from. As I arrived I saw Makino pinning Rin to the wall in a choke hold. Nikowa enjoying the view of Rin struggling. I saw Umi in a panic and was about to rush towards them but I stopped her. There was no way I could hold Umi back and save Rin. I hoped for a miracle.

Sure enough, I caught a glimpse of my friend, who I was talking to in the classroom, rush in. Nikowa noticed my rushing friend but my friend, like usual, was one step ahead and jumped over Nikowa and Makino until she landed behind the red head and made her loose her grip on Rin. While they were busy with that I tried tugging on Umi, hoping she'd follow but refused. I caught a glimpse of Rin falling to the ground, so I let Umi go, for now, and rushed over to Rin and placed her on my back. After, I grabbed Umi and made a run for it. Luckily Umi didn't fight me like she did last time. She kindly let me pull her.

As we ran down the hallways and down more stairs we ran into Honoka and Kotori. I didn't sense any energy from them, so I assumed they were the Honoka and Kotori of this world.

Honoka and Kotori saw us and stopped walking.

"Umi? Rin? whats going on?" Honoka asked.

"Wait, what? Honoka? You don't want to kill us?" Umi asked.

Just as Umi asked, I felt movement on my back. Rin regained consciousness.

"Nya!!! What's going on!? Maki just choked me almost to death. I thought I was gonna die nya!" Rin said as she nearly fell of my back. "NYA!!!  WHO ARE YOU?" Rin hopped off me and hid behind Umi.

"Good question, who are you?" Umi asked. I wanted to tell them that I wasn't their enemy but my voice would have blown my cover, so I kept silent and looked away towards the window.

"That reminds me, Rin what were you doing with Nozomi earlier?" Kotori asked.

"Heh? I haven't seen Nozomi today at all nya. Once class was over, Kayochin said she had to use the bathroom and would meet me in the club room later and took off in a hurry. After that I started to head over to the club room until I ran into Umi nya. We both walked there together and that's when things got confusing."

"Rin's right. Once we entered the club room, Hanayo was there but it wasn't the Hanayo we knew. She attacked Rin. I managed to push her off and escape with Rin until we ran into Maki and Nico." Umi explained to them, earning her confused looks from Honoka and Kotori.

"Umm...was Eli with them by any chance?" Kotori asked.

"No, just Nico and Maki trying to kill me."

"We saw them in the hall earlier with Eli. Saying something about another Maki and another Nico trying to kill them."

"WHAT!?" Rin and Umi simultaneously asked in complete surprise.

"Yeah, it was strange." Honoka said. "You should have been there. Eli was trying to figure out what was going on while Maki and Nico were arguing. Something about being trapped in the auditorium."

"That is weird." Umi said. "is there a possibility that all of us could have another look alike trying to eliminate us?" As Umi asked that, I flinched. Umi then turned towards me and asked. "Do you know something about this?" I didn't answer.

"We have a problem. Nikowa and Makino found Nozomi and are targeting her. You are better with frontal attacks then I am. I need you here now" Hearing the telepathic message surprised me. Usually we don't send telepathic messages unless we're within seeing distance. It takes a lot of concentration to send one's thoughts to another when not close to that person. 

Breaking out of my thoughts I ignored Umi's question, waved goodbye to them and left.

As I met up with my friend who sent the message I also saw Nikowa and Makino with Nozomi.

"I have an idea but first where are the other members of μ's?" she asked me.

"I was just with Honoka, Umi, Kotori, and Rin."

"Where?"

"The other side of the school"

"This may be risky but take off your jacket and head down to where Nozomi is and pretend to be your human counterpart."

"WHAT!? Are you out of you mind? One, because of my somewhat severed link to my human counterpart, my personality is different. Two, we all agreed not to let ourselves be discovered. And three, did I mention my personality is completely different because of the link somewhat breaking!?"

"Hehe, if anyone could pull it off, you could. Besides, I don't think we need to worry about personality differences. Believe it or not, Even with the link partially broken, our personalities are still very similar to our counterparts. May have a slight difference, but it's not noticeable. Also, looks like Nozomi is handling Nikowa with no trouble." We both looked back to what was going on and true enough, Nozomi was doing the washi washi on Nikowa. Even though she's not Notomi, Nikowa is still at mercy when it comes to being groped. I guess we do have similar traits to our counterparts but that was when our link wasn't broken. Then again, Nikowa's link was completely shattered yet she still holds some of Nico's traits.

"Alright, you win. I still don't know why you're not going to do this instead of me. I'm sure you're better suited then I am."

"I would, but I have some more snooping around to do. After all, out of the nine of us, I'm the best at stealth."

"Can't argue with you there. Okay." I sighed. I hesitated at first, but eventually I pulled my hood down, took off the jacket, and handed it to my friend next to me. I straightened out my school uniform, made sure my 2nd year school ribbon was straight, since Rin was on my back, she tugged on it through my jacket which somewhat choked me. Eventually I look somewhat decent and started towards Nozomi. I just hope I suppressed my energy enough so that Makino and Nikowa won't notice that I was an otherself.

"No-Nozomi, what's going on?" I asked.

"Real smooth there."

"Shut up."

Makino, Nikowa, and Nozomi looked my way. I've never been so nervous in my entire life. On second thought, never mind, I have been very nervous before.

Nozomi looked back and squeezed Nikowa's breasts a little harder, which resulted in Nikowa squeeling. Nikowa managed to get away and hid behind Makino. Nozomi reverted her eyes towards Makino, which made her flinch. Nozomi did the washi washi gestures at Makino until, eventually, both Nikowa and Makino turned and fled. So much for Nozomi needing help.

I sighed. She didn't need any help, so I blew my cover for nothing.

"Hey, have you seen the others?" Nozomi asked

I jumped a little when she asked. "N-no, I h-haven't seen anyone but you." I tried putting on my best act.

Nozomi walked closer to me and I stood my ground. She raised her hands in a washi washi motion. "Now, now, we both know that's not true."

Umm... crap?

"O-ok. I saw Nico and Maki with you. You three w-were the only ones I s-saw."

"Time for washi washi max." she grabbed my breasts and squeezed hard. I squealed and without thinking, made a drinking fountain explode nearby.

Nozomi and I turned towards the water fountain.

Oops

"Hmm...My suspicions were right after all. So, what's going on? Should I even call you......"

She squeezed my breasts harder which resulted in the water from the drinking fountain knocking both of us back, making her land on top of me.

Both of us are soaked, but it doesn't seem to faze Nozomi at all. She used her arms to hold some of her weight while trapping me in between her arms. She adjusted herself so that she was straddling my hips, making escape nearly impossible.

She smiled down at me.

"Umi Sonoda."