Chapter 23 Final

Kanatsu POV

I feel funny...why does my head hurt...?

Hanayo POV

This girl in front of me... She looks just like me.

Maybe it's better if I was replaced by a better me.

This girl charged at me with a large axe in hand.

I didn't care. I waited for the blow.

I felt something in my hands. Large and heavy.

In my hands, a large axe that looked exactly like the girl had in hers. I looked up and saw that I have broken the girl's skin. My axe made a huge wound in her shoulder. I just stared. I wasn't even afraid. It felt right. I took my axe and forced it out of her shoulder, brought it up high and slammed it down cutting her in half. All I did was smile. But then something within me felt pity for this girl.

Without thinking, I removed my axe. Walked closer to this dying girl and hugged her. I don't know why. Something in me just felt sorry for her. Tears fell to the ground. I looked up and saw that she was crying.

It annoyed me.

Before I could do anything she jammed her hand right into my chest and I felt her grab my heart.

I was shocked that I couldn't move.

She smiled and squeezed. I struggled.

My anger grew and I did the same thing to her as she did to me.

I shoved my hand in her chest and found her heart.

I'll end this

With that last thought I squeezed. I even stuck my other hand in to help me quicken her death.

I pushed her down and used my weight to aid me. She was gasping. I smiled.

Before I knew it our roles reversed again.

She was on me with her hand literally in my chest, squeezing my heart. Again.

My vision was going black. My mind blanking out. I thought I was going to die.

I felt her other hand grab ahold of my head. No in my head. My brain? I panicked as I felt something flow into me. I was too weak to move. So I just let her end me.

Kanatsu POV

Looks like all of muse is struggling to remember who they are. This world. Is not exactly a vacation spot. There's nothing but barely standing buildings and monstrous creatures. We otherselves are even considered one of those creatures.

I walked around. Going from one muse member to the next. Just watching. Each member fighting against each other or their otherselves. Or both. The fights were like a blood bath. Neither of them holding back nor caring about inflicting pain on the other. After all, pain is what this world is about. I was about to walk to the next muse member until I felt something stab at my mind and then I blacked out.

In human world at Uranohoshi girls high school

Riko POV

"Chika. Have u finished the lyrics yet?" I asked but judging by the look on my friend's face, she forgot about it.

"ehehe....umm...I may of probably left it at home..." Chika answered. When she said she left it at home, she really meant she didn't do it.

I sighed "Chika. You need to give me the lyrics. Our concert isn't that far away."