Chapter X-tra

100 reader bonus. Thank you for reading my story up to this point, even though my writing is crap xD I'm trying my best to come up with new and exciting chapters, unless the story is already boring then I might just stop all together. >.< I guess only time will tell

Hi there~ Im Honoka Kousaka. The leader of μ's. Things have gotten strange. Everyone's been acting weird. Then all of a sudden there's talk about doubles. My head hurts. Kotori!!!

I'm Kotori Minami. Things have been a little off around Otonokizaka. Everyone has been acting a little strange. It's like I see Umi over there but then when I turn around there's Umi here. Honoka! Umi! I don't know what to do.

Hello to you. My name is Umi Sonoda and I AM STILL TIED TO THIS BED!!! AUTHOR-SAN!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE! (picks up Umi's school idol diary and quietly walks away)

Nya nya nya~ Rin Hoshizora here. Running for my life. Ah wait, I think I see Eli. Eli nya~my head keeps spinning. This is too confusing nya! *trips, falls, and passes out*

My name is Maki Nishikino. Nani sore? Imi wakannai? I'm getting tired of running around trying to find my friends while trying to avoid the evil look-a-likes. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Should I just find a good place to hide or keep running around like an idiot until I find someone. And by find someone I meant find either Rin or Umi cause, you know, their other-selves are on our side anyways. I don't have to be cautious with Rin or Umi. I still am wondering who the third other-self who's helping us.

Somebody help me!! My name is Hanayo Koizumi. Help me. I'm seeing double. One trying to kill me and the other not. My mind can't keep up! *passes out*

Nico Nico Nii. Nico Yazawa running for my life here. Got an evil Maki chasing after me and an evil Hanayo. Could things get any worse. AHHH!!!! Now my evil look-a-like is chasing me!! I know Nico Nii is irresistible but I never thought I'd be running from fans!!

Khorosho~ I'm Eli Ayase. Wandering around the school hoping to bump into someone I know and not one of those trying to kill us. I hope the others are okay. I'm worried if maybe someone got caught.

Nozomi Powa! I'm Nozomi Toujou. The cards tell me I'll be having a fateful encounter~ I wonder if I'll run into one of my friends. And I was right ^^ I ran into the other-self Rin. Must be my lucky da...nevermind she brought Nico-chi. The evil Nico-chi. Running for a while we seemed to of lost her. Im glad. For now. I hope Elichi and the others are safe.

My name is Honoka Kousaka, also known as Hosuka. I am the Other-self of Honoka obviously. I have inhuman strength and durability. Not even a bullet could make a dent in me. Hey! Have you figured out the third and final other-self who isn't a "bad guy?" Hehe I'll give you a hint~ It's not Nico ^^

Hello~ I'm Kotori Minami known as Konato >.< I could control the air currents. Some chapters have already been released and the mean writer isn't giving the identity of the third other-self helping μ's :'( Who could the third one be. O.o Maybe it's me ^^

Good day to you. Thank you for reading this far into the story. My name is Umi Sonoda. I am called Umino due to cause less confusion within the story. You already know I have the ability to manipulate water. I've been protecting the members of μ's from the other-selves whose link was broken. I wonder who our third helper could be...

Nya nya nya~ Rin Hoshizora known as Riho giving it all she's got with her electrifying personality ^^ nya~ We learned only a few of the bad other-selves nya. There are still those who haven't been shown or have behaved normally nya. Author-san is trying to confuse us and that's not fair nya!!

Nani sore? Imi wakannai? I'm Maki Nishikino called Makino in the story. I don't get why I'm even here in the first place. I have more important things to burn then to sit here and chat. Still...I am curious who the third other-self is who will be protecting μ's from me and the other broken linked other-selves.

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! I'm Hanayo Koizumi, known as Hazuyo. HELP ME!!! I can't find my human counterpart. I want to end her >:( I want to see her suffer \(^o^)/ I'll bend forest vines around her neck and watch her suffer for air.

Nico Nico Nii~ Nico Nico Yazawa or aka Nikowa here to bring you a smile. I'm a teleporter. I've been teleporting all over the place trying to find my other self however all I keep bumping into is the third other-self who's been protecting μ's. AGH...She makes me soooo mad!!! Just wait until I rip off that jacket. Then I'll know who you are. YEAH NICO NII IS TALKIN TO YOU MYSTERY THIRD OTHER-SELF!!! Oh look... I found my other self. ^^

Khorosho~ I'm Eli Ayase known as Elise. My ability is ice manipulation. Believe it or not but I have made an appearance in the story. I just haven't been called Elise yet. Actually, believe it or not but all of us have made an appearance in the story. Only three are protecting μ's while the other six want them gone. I wonder who the third other-self is.

Nozomi Powa! I'm Nozomi Tojo. Known as Notomi. My ability is moving objects with my mind. Cool, right? The third other-self hasn't shown herself. Maybe it's me~ Hmm.... Have you noticed the titles of those chapters? Sometimes clues are written in the title. There's also clues in the chapters.  You know what the cards tell me? The third other-self is not Maki. Hehe. But I am serious. There are clues within the chapters. Remember in the very first chapter where Maki, Nico-chi and Eli-chi were trapped in the auditorium? The first mystery girl showed up. She was introduced in the first chapter. In the third chapter is where you found your first clue for the first other-self. (NOTOMI, ZIP IT) Oh~ Looks like Author-san doesn't want me saying any more.