Chapter 19 Crying, Crying and More Crying :'(

Nozomi's POV

N-no...Umi. I'm...I'm so sorry.

The image of Umi's burnt body kept haunting me. In fact, it haunted everyone.

"U-Umi..." Kotori was crying on Honoka's shoulder as we were walking to who knows where.

Do I dare look at my cards?

I was too scared to ask the gods. So I left the cards in my bag.

"Wait a sec. If Umi was killed by the other Maki then what happened to her otherself?" Elichi asked.

We all looked at each other. That was a good question. What would of happened to the other Umi if Umi's gone?

"maybe...maybe she died too." Hanayo answered.

"But then if our otherselves killed us, wouldn't they be killing themselves? It's crazy." Maki countered.

She did have a point. Those others wouldn't be doing this if that happens. Then again... didn't one of our otherselves say something about a link being broken? Maybe it doesn't affect them.

We all stopped walking as we saw something in the distance.

"Chikami! Rikura! Kanatsu! Hanika!" Rin ran up to them and we followed.

"Hey. We came with back up." Chikami said.

We looked at the other five people standing behind them.

No One's POV

"Hello, my name is Diasa. This here is Rubasa." She pointed to the shorter girl next to her and the girl bowed.

"Hi hi. Im Youta." Saluting.

"What a shiny bunch of people. My name is Mariha." She hugged the closest girl to her which happens to be Rin.

"I am the great bone demon Yoshima."

"Well...now that we all know eachother let's get these cuties to our world and prepare for war!" Mariha said with a big grin on her face.

"Wait. Our friend Umi. She was just burned to death." Kotori didn't want to leave Umi behind. After all, she loved...no...loves her.

"Umi? That explains the telepathic message." Diasa said.

"What message?" All of Muse asked simultaneously.

"Zura...Umino disappeared."

"WHAT?" They were all shocked with the news.

"So...s-since U-Umino di-disappeared. D-does that m-mean?" Kotori didn't want to say it. She didn't want to believe it.

"Honestly we don't know. Our human counter parts weren't killed back then. They successfully defeated us." Youta said.

"Oh..." Kotori was disappointed that there was no guaranteed answer. But she also had a little bit of hope.

"Come on. Tonight is the night that the moons line up as Yin and Yang. We need to get you and lure your otherselves to our world as fast as possible." Diasa lead the members of muse to a safe location so they could wait out the day. Of course that's easier said than done.

As they were walking Konato suddenly appears.

"Great. The wind freak." Yoshima said looking annoyed.

"Wait...what?" Honoka asked.

"Let's just say those two have a long history zura." Hanika said.

"I'll take care of this wind devil." Yoshima pulled out her spine ready to attack.

"KYA!!!!! H-h-h-h-h-h-her...her spine?!" Hanayo fainted from the sight of an actual human spine being pulled out of the body.

Rin was also grossed out and nearly passed out as well. But she managed not to and caught Hanayo.

Konato smiled and flew towards Yoshima.

Yoshima readying to whip her but Konato dodged and blasted wind at Yoshima. Luckily for Yoshima she dug the bones from her foot into the ground, so she didn't budge.

Bone spikes busted their way to the surface of her arm and she fired them like missiles at Kotano.

"Lets hurry while Yoshima has Konato distracted." Rikura said.

As they were about to take off, Hosuka showed up.

"Great... just our luck." Nico said.

"We'll handle this." Diasa said looking at Rubasa. Rubasa nodded and shifted into a tigress. Diasa also shifted into a tigress as she saw the others run.

As the two charged at Hosuka, Hosuka jumped high in the sky and landed on top of Eli. Everyone looked towards them as they saw Eli face planted on the ground with Hosuka standing on top of her.

They all heard a loud crack.

Hosuka grabbed Eli by the neck and chocked her hard.

With their animal hearing, Diasa and Rubasa heard Eli's neck snap.

The poor girl was coughing blood as her throat was strangled open and her esophagus was ripped out. Ensuring her death.

"ELICHI!!!!" Nozomi cried as she ran towards her now lifeless friend.

Youta managed to stop Nozomi from approaching and made a run for it, pushing the other girls to run as well.

Diasa and Rubasa sunk their fangs into Hosuka's neck doing to her what she's done to Eli.

"E-Elichi..." Nozomi couldn't do anything but cry. Kanatsu carrying her on her back.

Nozomi couldn't function. She wanted her other self to come and kill her. To end her life. She didn't want to live.

"Get your act together!" Rikura scolded her.

Nozomi didn't answer. So what better way to try cheering her up by doing the washi washi to the washi washi user.

Mariha did the honor of grabbing the girl's big breasts.

"KYA!!!" Nozomi screamed and then turned towards Mariha.

"Come on girl. We all wanna cry over your friend's lost but we have more important matters to attend too." Mariha said.

She was right. They did have something to do. And that was to go to the otherworld and fight their otherselves while the moons were up.

"I'm sorry." Nozomi wiped her tears and put on her brave face. "Let's get this done. If we break this curse then maybe there was a chance everything will go back to normal." Before all this happen. Before Umi's and Eli's deaths.

"Let's hope we could get the rest of you to cross over to the otherworld without any more deaths." Chikami said.

Will the remaining make it over or will there be another death? Or is what they're facing even death at all?

0.0