Chapter 18 The Black and White Moons...

No One's POV

"Black moon? What's so special about that?" Umino asked.

"Apparently, the black moon is somewhat like an eclipse that happens every once in a while. They say the black moons has special properties. I'm not exactly sure though. I think if you...wait! If I remember, in this world the moon was full. A bright full moon. Mix your world's white moon with our black one..." Rikura was cut off.

"I see nya!!" Riho interrupted. "You humans are like the pure hearts where we other selves are like the corrupted ones. Force the two together....I'm completely lost. Hehe."

"You're on the right track though. If dark and light were to fight, you know only one will come out alive. However, if you manage to kill the darkness but not fully destroy it, you find peace within yourself." Kanatsu explained.

"I'm still lost." Honoka scratched her cheek nervously.

Sighing Kanatsu continued. "We otherselves were born from your negative emotions. In other words, your otherself, I believe she's called Hosuka. Hosuka was born from you, which makes her you and you her."

"...I don't get it."

"GEEZ... Honoka, Umi should cram more knowledge into that thick skull of yours!" Umino scolded. "What Kanatsu is trying to explain is to share the good memories you kept to only your good self. We other selves have never experienced any warm memories or happiness. We bared your dark memories. We suffered around 90% of your pain for you while you only had to suffer 10%. We don't have any feelings or memories. Why? Because they're yours. We have no room for our feelings. We can't make our own memories. There's no point in our world to make such memories. There's no memories to make. Your dark memories. Your sad emotions are what we are."

Honoka then understands. "I...I....I'm sooo soorryyyy!!!!" She started crying and hugged the closest otherself, which happens to be Riho.

The others also got up and hugged the otherselves.

Rikura stood up. "now you have better understanding on what we are. Now I'll explain the moon. Our at least try to. There's a white moon and black one. When they are out on the same night in the two different worlds its possible for people like you to cross over to our world the way you are. In other words, normally the only way for you to see our world is if you cut off all your senses in your body and slowly have your spirit travel from your physical body to your other self. There you could see through your other self's eyes. Feel her pain. With the two moons, it symbolizes that dark and light are separate. Normally dark and light are together like yin and yang. However when you fight your other selves, the timing has to be right. The two moons out in the different worlds allows you safe passage as yourself to enter our world. There is a time when the black moon and white moon join together. Only then do you need to, I guess you could say, absorb your other self within you. No need for you to worry about anything after that."

"Easier said than done." Maki said.

"Yeah, but that's not the worst of it. Apparently when we take you to the other world, well..."

"Well what?" Nico asked.

"How should I put this...umm...Elise, Umino, and Riho will become your enemies as well, so they won't be able to help you."

"WHAT!!!"

"Once they return to their own world, the dark emotions will return and corrupt them. Unlike the other six otherselves who are on a killing spree, Umino, Riho, and Elise will be more, umm, aggressive I guess."

"What do you mean? Umi asked.

Rikura sighed. "Riho and them probably already got used to feeling these emotions already. But once they return to their world, these warm feelings will be ripped away and dark emotions with force its way into them. Since they've been in this world for a while, all those painful emotions will be quite a shock."