1K Reader Bonus \(^^)/

1K Reader bonus

1k readers yay *\(^o^)/* heres a little bonus for you all. Thanks so much for reading this far! ^^

In the Otherworld

No One's POV

"Hmph...Looks like they can't handle this alone after all."

"Lets set sail to the human world!"

"My my. Cant they handle themselves. Do they need little old me? Hehe."

"Let us descend into the darkness."

"Ganbaruby." (evil smirk on her face)

"HOLD IT"

"huh?" "Chikami!" A certain swimmer greeted her friend.

"We're having alittle more trouble than we thought getting the humans to cross over. Their otherselves keep showing up out of nowhere." Kanatsu explained while walking up towards the others.

"Then we just need to run over there and help. No biggy."

"Hey, whos that"

The four known otherselves turned to look behind them.

"Oh, those are the readers. Maybe we should introduce ourselves."

"Okie, okie. I'll go first. Hello readers. My name is Chikami. Im the otherself of Chika. It's a pleasure to meet you. My ability is to move through objects. Hehe. You could guess how hard it was for Chika to fight me when she couldn't even touch me. Sadly to say, she pulled a trick on me and managed to defeat me. xD"

"More like you fell for a stupid trick like that. Chikami. Hi there. You already know me as Rikura. Riko's otherself. My ability is summoning small sharp blades in the form of sakura petals. I apologize for the idiot standing next to me."

"HEY THAT'S MEAN." Chikami started fighting with Rikura.

"Yousoro! Youta is my name, generating acid is my game. ^^ I may of burned my counterpart, You, a lot back then but she's all good after absorbing me. Not even a scar was left on her body so no worries about her. Shes doing A-Ok. ^^"

"Hi. I am Rubasa. Ruby's otherself. I am a shapeshifter. Unlike my counterpart I am not as shy. In fact I enjoy a good fight.

"Zura. You know me. Hanika. Otherself of Hanamaru. I create wormholes to transport myself or others or things from one point to another through space and time zura. My counterpart if your reading this. Im sorry for ripping you arm off zura. I still feel bad about that to this day. T.T "

"Yoshima the demon at your service. My counterpart, Yoshiko, calls herself a fallen angel but you should of seen her face when she saw me. My ability is manipulating the bones within my body to use however I please. She screamed when I ripped my spine out to use as a whip against her. Hahahaha!"

"SHINY!!!! Mariha here and I'm a summoner of the dead. I could summon dead creatures to fight for me. My pride and joy right under my feet. Aw the bless of being queen of the dead. I feel loved."

My name is Kanatsu as you already know. You probably figured it out already but my ability is invisibility. It comes in handy when I'm trying to hide from a certain shapeshifter.

"You're talking about me huh Kanatsu? My name is Diasa. I am a shapeshifter, same as my sister. Only difference is I am much stronger then Rubasa as I could turn into humans as well as animals. My sister could only turn into animals.

"Now that we all know each other, let's get this show on the road!" Mariha is full of excitement.

"Wait..."

"What is it Rubasa?" Diasa asked.

"Riho telepathically told me that Umino disappeared!"

"WHAT?!"