Chapter 22 Nothing Left

Sorry this update is late. Guess you should thank a friend of mine for demanding another chapter. >.< If I fail my next test I blame you rem!

Nikowa POV

"Nico nico mouch!! Elise's attack sure did nail me in the Nico ni..."

"Shut up you annoying blabber mouth!"

"who you calling a blabber mouth?" Now I was pissed at miss flaming ass next to me.

"You heard me." The fire in her hand increased in size. Not like I care. I'd shove my foot in her mouth before she lit a single hair on my precious head on fire. "Still weird. I heard Umino Elise and Riho disappeared into thin air."

"Doesn't matter. As long as they are out of the way. Our human counterparts are probably in our world right now. Let's go."

"NO ONE TELLS NICO NII WHAT TO DO!"

I ran ahead of miss annoying. I get to kill my human first before miss flame butt buds in.

In the Otherworld

*Stretches* "It's good to feel negativity again!"

Oh lookie here. My human counterpart... hehe ^^ looks like she's going insane with this world's negative atmosphere. I guess I'll put her out of her misery.

Nico POV

What is going on. I can't stop crying. I can't stop hating. I can't stop feeling guilty. I don't want to live like this. Is this even living at all? I want to go home!

...

...

...

Do I even have a home?

Would anyone care for me even though I'm suffering in this world.

I want someone to hold me. I want them to hold me...so I could TAKE OUT MY ANGER AT THEM!!!

I want to see them suffer as much as I am right now!!

"I'll grant part of your wish."

I turned to see someone who looked like me. A lot like me. This made me angrier. God already made a replacement for me for when I disappear!

I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU... "I HATE YOU WORLD!!!!!AND EVERYONE IN IT!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. No one would give a damn if I died here. So...I won't give a damn about them either.

I charged at this false me, wanting nothing but to rip out her heart. A large weapon appeared on my back. A sword? No a sword doesn't have other blades connected to it. I grabbed this new weapon of mine and the one blade turned into two...three...now four blades all connected in the middle.

"So~ you could use my weapon eh? That's interesting. Guess I should pull out my bladed shuriken too." The girl in front of me did just what she said and pulled out a weapon that looked like mine.

I was getting angrier. Nothing I have belongs to just me.

"If you kill me, other people will hunt you down." I said

She only laughed. "hunt me down? No one has any memories of you. Haha. You don't even know your own name do you?"

I tried digging deep into my memory to find anything that could tell me my name and who I was...but...I found nothing.

I stopped charging and fell to my knees. I didn't know who I was. If I didn't know my own self then how would anyone know. I have no happy memories. It's possible that no one else has memories of me either. This girl is right.

I sat there like a little girl in tears. The look-a-like walked closer to me with her weapon held high, ready to slash me until my last breath.

I looked up one last time at the sky. The sky is dark even though its midday. At least I think it was midday. I don't remember what the sky was supposed to look like. Nor did I really care. I won't ever see it again anyways.

The look-a-like held her weapon above me and I closed my eyes hoping for at least one happy memory before I disappeared form the world.

Makino POV

Looks like my human counterpart is fighting Hosuka's human counterpart. This is interesting. I guess this world took a toll on them.

They both went for each other in an attempt to kill.

Very amusing.

"Didn't expect to find you here."

I turned in surprise.

"it's you. What are you doing here?"

"Who knows. I was just walking by and then spotted you."

"Is that so..." I lit my hand on fire readying myself."

"So...you intend to fight me...I expected nothing else. But sorry to say my fight is else were. If you want to fight that bad, fight your self. I'm sure she'll be a good match for you. Now if you'd excuse me."

"DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!!!"

"I already did."

And with that she's gone.

DAMN IT

...

Something isn't right about her.

What happened to you?

-

-

-

-

-

-

Kanatsu?

Sorry this chapter is short >.< I'll do better next time. There may be grammar mistakes and I'm sorry about that. My brain is fried. >.<