Chapter 15 More trouble or help?

Umi POV

I keep running down the halls with Honoka following me. Notomi is taking care of Eli's otherself.

After running for a while, I come to a stop and looked back behind me. Honoka slowed into a jog towards me but all of a sudden she tripped on...nothing?

*Sigh* that's Honoka alright.

When Honoka pulled herself together and got back up, rushing water seemed to have literally washed her away.

"WHAT THE..."

I turn around and saw me?

I got into a defense stance ready to defend myself. The other me just held her hand up and stopped her approach.

I backed up slowly, ready to run the opposite direction but I bumped into someone behind me.

I turned to look to see if it was anyone I knew or if it was an enemy like that Nico or Hanayo. But it was neither a friend I knew or a look-a-like. She didn't look like anyone from Muse.

This new girl held me tightly from behind while the other me walked closer.

I started to panic and started kicking and screaming. I threw random punches and kicks. The other me backed away while the girl behind me loosened her grip.

"U-Umi, please let me explain." The other me said in a soft voice.

Yeah...I wasn't falling for it.

I started to run but the girl I didn't know got in my way, so I thought I'd ram her since it didn't seem like I was going to get out of here without a fight. As I went full speed towards this new girl suddenly disappeared and I tripped. Of course I landed on my...wait... WHAT IN THE WORLD....

Kotori POV

I'm outside trying to catch my breath from all the running. After we all ran out of the room, I seemed to have ended up by the alpacas. Hehe...They're so fluffy and warm. Maybe I could hide here for a while.

"you guys are so fluffy~" I said out loud.

"These alpacas are soo cute zura~"

"They are. ^^ I love how fluffy their necks are. They're so soft an..." I look over to see a girl with a little longer then shoulder length light brown hair. "Umm....have we met before?"

We both looked at each other for a while until...

"I'm sorry zura!..." She ran away. Towards the school.

What's with the 'zura'? Who was she?

Zura girl POV (you probably already know who this is ;) maybe~)

I was petting these cute alpacas when I heard a cute voice.

"you guys are so fluffy~"

Hmm...I must of ate too much bread zura, now I'm imagining things. After all, the last time I checked, I was the only one in this area.

"These alpacas are soo cute zura~" I said out loud. They were cute. I just wanted to cuddle with them all day. ^^

"They are. I love how fluffy their necks are. They're so soft an..." The voice paused as we turned face to face with each other. "Umm...have we met before?" The girl said.

I couldn't help but stare for a while. Not because she's cute, well she is cute but its not because I like her. I was shocked is all.

Once I snapped out of it. "I'm sorry zura~" and I ran away from her towards the school.

Once I was inside the school I started wandering the halls.

I need to focus here. After all, I'm on an important mission. At least I think I am...

"Geez...get a room you two."

That voice. I think I know who that is.

I ran towards the voice to see if my guess was right. As I turned a corner I saw that I was spot on.

"Umino." I jogged a little to close the gap between us a little faster. As I neared her, I saw two people on the ground... wait... is that Umino's human counterpart. And is that human counterpart on top of...umm.... I couldn't exactly see the face, so I inched a little bit closer.

...Umino's human counterpart was kissing Kanatsu! Wait, wait, wait... what's going on here?

"Umino! Did your human counterpart pin Kanatsu and forced that k-k-k-kiss on her?

Umino looked at me and started laughing. "Hanika, you know your turning red. You like what you see?" She moved closer to me with a big grin on her face.

I did feel my face start to warm up. Agh...this is embarrassing!

Umino's human counterpart lifted her head and blushed even redder then my face.

As Umino's human counterpart was getting up, she failed to realize that her leg was in between Kanatsu's and she accidently kneed Kanatsu's crotch, making her moan a little.

Both of them seem to be bright red once they got up.

"Umi and Kanatsu sitting in a tree~K I S S I N..." Umino teased. (I actually don't ship them. I was just bored and thought I'd mix things up ;) if there's any ships I've missed that you'd like to see tell me . I'm trying to put a lot of different ships in and may have missed or wasn't aware of.)

"SHUT UP!" Wow. They're even in perfect sync.

"Who, who are you guys?" The human asked.

"My name is Umino. I'm your otherself. Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. We aren't going to hurt you. My link to you is still somewhat intact.

"I'm Hanika zura. My human counterpart doesn't attend this school. Though, she was in a similar position you and your friends are at right now. So, three of us decided to help you guys out and came all this way to your world zura."

"Yeah. News spreads quickly in our world. I'm Kanatsu by the way. My counterpart also doesn't attend this school. And she also suffered what you and your friends are going through now."

The human just stared at us probably slowly absorbing the information.

"Okay...so who are the good guys then?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well...me for one." Umino started. "Then there's Riho, Rin's other self. Also theres Elise, Eli's otherself. Then the three of you who are already familiar with this situation, is that right Hanika?" Umino turned to look at me.

"Yes zura. ^^"

"What's with the 'zura.'" The human, Umi asked.

"Zura...I guess you could say it's my human counterpart's habit and I just happened to have picked up on it zura.

"Wait...your situation like this was all fixed, right? Then shouldn't everything be back to normal? How are you showing all these emotions?" Umino asked.

"Well, even though our link is good as new again, I guess we just keep our emotions. Though we still feel our human counter part's as well." Kanatsu answered.

"I-I see."

"Okay, with your question answered, how about answering mine? How do you plan on helping my friends and me with all this?" Umi seems to be getting impatient with us. So...at the best timing our last ally showed up with all Umi's friends. Unharmed luckly.

"Hi, hi, sorry I'm late. I got everyone together so let's get started!"

"...Umm...did you make sure they were the actual human counterparts and not the other selves pretending to be innocent?" Umino and Kanatsu asked simultaneously.

"Uhh...well...uhh...hehe..."

"..."

"Oops."

Sorry this is late. I had a lot of stuff happening. What'd you guys think? Could you guess who the new comer is? ^^ I think I gave a big enough hint.  Or I suck with then and need to work on my hints >.<