Chapter 11 NO WAY!!!

Sorry for the late update. I planned to post this earlier before the new year but as I kept rereading it I found more and more grammar mistakes. XD I know I'm weird like that but I wanted to post with as little to no mistakes. There may still be mistakes I've missed but I've reread this 12 times already and am just about done. Enjoy ;)

Nozomi POV

"Looks like we lost her." I said looking back seeing Nico-chi or I guess I should say Nikowa-chi, not following us anymore.

"Looks like it nya." Rin, or Riho, replied.

We walked into an empty classroom where we sat down and rested for a while. "you said you were going to explain something. What would that something be?" I asked.

"nya...you remembered?  I honestly don't know where to start. I guess I should start by saying this. Our ally might have found something. I'm only guessing right now but did you and the others happen to of had a movie night nya?

I had to stop and think about that for a second. "As a matter of fact, we did. Rin was given a movie by this kind woman she helped the other day and we all gathered at Honoka's to watch it..."

"Where's the movie at right now nya?"

"Maybe in Rin's bag. We were going to watch the second half of it tonight. If I remember correctly, there were two disks."

"What was the movie about?"

"It was a strange movie but we just couldn't take our eyes off it. It was pretty violent. It was about five girls who fell into a parallel world. The girls were wandering around this world until they found this crystal-like stone. When one picked up the stone, it looked like part of their soul was ripped out of them and before they knew it, they were face to face with their 'dark selves.' Then a whole fight scene where the 'dark versions' of them won. That was it in the first part. We haven't watched the second part yet."

"NYA...THAT WAS THE TRIGGER!!!" Riho looked surprised. Her eyes of realization nearly pop out of her eye sockets.

"I don't get it. What does a movie have to do with this?"

"IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS NYA! We need to find Rin."

Rin POV

I'm running around, not even caring were I'm going until I spotted Eli. I run towards her but then I tripped on something and fell. Before I knew it, everything went dark.

As I came to, I was in an empty classroom.

"k-khorosho. I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself to badly." Eli said relieved.

"Thank you nya." I jump and hugged her.

"Take it easy Rin. I'm sorry about this but when you fell, everything in your bag fell out and scattered on the ground. I didn't mean to snoop in your belongings but I found this which interested me.

She held out a movie called, 'The Curse's effect.' I remember that movie. it was really good until the end, but there's a second part that we haven't watched yet.

"That's the movie we all watched together nya. Don't you remember? Nya, I guess you arrived late and had to leave early so you didn't know the title of it."

"Yes, I did have to leave early that day." She was staring at the movie, which was weird to me.

"May I read the back of it please?"

"Umm...sure." I handed the movie over to her and she did look like she was reading it.

After a while of reading, she ran out the room, taking the movie with her and leaving me here alone. 

I'm confused, like really confused.

I ran out of the room and tried to find her.

Riho POV

I was dragging Nozomi behind me as we ran around campus looking for Rin. Sadly, we didn't find her but we did find Honoka being chased by Kotori.

"Rin, Nozomi, help me!" She cried.

Nozomi was about to run over and help her but I stopped her. I sensed Elise's energy around here somewhere and I did not want to deal with her right now.

Right as I thought that, Elise showed up and ended up in between Honoka and Kotori. Kotori backtracked while Honoka just stood there.

"Elichi!" Nozomi called out to her but it seemed Elise was focused on something else right now.

Honoka somewhat laughed alittle. Playfully laughed but then Elise frosted her hands. Honoka seemed to have panicked and ran. Elise chasing her.

She stopped for a minute to look at Nozomi and me.

I charged up with electricity, ready for a fight, but she unfrosted her hands and held out something to me. A movie? Wait...

"That's the movie we watched the other day." Nozomi said.

"Yes, I know. I was with Rin a while ago but then ran out once I had the movie. Nozomi, you and the others can't see it but we other-selves can. There's a hidden script written on the back of the cover. It said, 'may those who watch this film be targeted by their dark selves. May those who finish this film be forever cursed in never ending pain.'"

I released the charge I held back to a nearby light and took the movie out of her hands to read it myself. Sure enough, there was a hidden message that our human counterparts couldn't see.

"It really does say that nya."

Nozomi looked at me surprised. "Wait so, your Eli-chi's other self?" she asked.

"Yes, my name is Elise. It's a pleasure."

"But wait, you were about to attack Honoka and then us." Nozomi was confused. I don't really blame her. After all, the other-selves have been blending in and pretending to be the original or an ally.

"That Honoka wasn't the Honoka you know. Nor was the Kotori chasing her your Kotori." She answered. "And as for the two of you, Riho and I had a little fight a few hours ago..."

"Nya? Your still angry about that...? Anyways, I didn't sense Hosuka's or Konato's energy nya." I argued back.

"They were concealing their energy, yes, but they can't hide the coldness in their heart. As for your other question. Yes. I'm still pissed."

I'm dumb. Elise's ability is ice manipulation. Its only natural for her to also sense the cold even if that cold is mental and not physical. And of course she's still mad at me. I honestly don't blame her.

"Wait, they were pretending?"

"Yes, I believe so."

After that reply, she refrosted her arms and hands and ran off towards Honoka's, or I guess Hosuka's, direction.

Maybe I should beg Elise to forgive me for what I did earlier today. I hate to see her mad. Especially at me nya.

Elise POV

I was chasing Hosuka down the halls when I saw Umi walking with Notomi by her side. Judging Umi's posture and behavior, she didn't trust Notomi. That's Umi for you. She has good instincts.

Notomi seemed to have used her ability to pick Umi up and carried her to the stairs. She told Umi to run. Umi ran with Hosuka following her while Notomi stalled me from engaging any further.

"Well now, Elise, didn't think you'd actually show yourself. After all, you specialize in stealth, not frontal attacks."

"I can still fight."

And with that, we fought.