Chapter 20 Muse in the Otherworld Part 1

Another chapter out after the other. I'm on a roll \(^^)/

Honoka's POV

"First Umi gets burned to death and now Eli's throat ripped out...AGH I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!" I cried out, tears falling. I look over to Kotori and see she's more depressed than ever. I look behind me and see Nozomi start to break down again too. Two deaths of our best friends. It's so much to take. We're all like family.

"It'll be okay." Chikami tried cheering me up as she was walking next to me. She patted my head ensuring to me that the rest of us will succeed. Will we really survive is the hundred million yen question.

"Looks like we made it" Kanatsu said.

We all looked ahead to find an abandoned hospital in the middle of nowhere. Come to think of it, none of us were paying attention to where we were walking. We ended up in a dead town. Everything's been destroyed. As if a bomb hit this place.

The only building standing is this old, about to collapse, hospital.

"Are you trying to kill us? That building looks like it could fall any minute." Nico argued.

"It's fine. It's the simplest and easiest way to cross zura. We've used it many times to come and go."  Hanika answered.

"It's almost night. We need to hurry." Kanatsu cut in.

"Right."

We all walk into the building, hearing the floor squeak with each step.

As we made our way to the center of the building Chikami spoke.

"Now we just wait until the moons are come forth. Youta, Kanatsu and I will pass through first to see if our moon is up. We'll leave Mariha, Hanika and Rikura here to keep an eye on this world's moon and protect you guys. Hanika could get you out of trouble if your trapped. Rikura could attack multiple at once and Mariha basicly has an army. As long as there's no sneak attacks you guys should be fine."

With that said the three of them ran on ahead while the rest of us continued walking, buying time before we need to cross too.

"Let's hope we make it to tomorrow nya." Rin walked up closer to Hanayo.

We continued walking around until we heard something. The floor giving out under Rin and Hanayo.

"RIN, HANAYO!" We all called out to them but couldn't make it in time. The two fell.

Hanika opened up a wormhole next to her and below Rin and Hanayo to catch them. As they fell into the wormhole the sudden gravity change sent them speeding straight at us but then they fell on Nico and Maki.

"HEY. GET OFF!" Maki shouted. (Hello Maki. I honestly forgot about you xD.)

"Sorry.." They both got off them and stood up, helping Maki and Nico up too.

"Well...that was a close call." Rikura said.

"Zura..."

I just stood there and laughed. Everyone else started laughing too.

"Let's keep moving.

"That was scary. Even though we're on the first floor there's still a drop. That's weird." Nozomi said.

It was weird. Shouldn't there be solid ground under us since this IS the first floor.

"The rules of physics don't apply here. Remember when we said this place wont collapse. We meant that. It will not fall. The hospital's gravity in certain places is different. That's what's holding it up, not bringing it down like Earth's regular gravity. Rikura explained.

"It's confusing nya."

"You'll get used to it." Rikura replied.

Hanika created a wormhole in front of her leading to outside. She stepped through and then stepped back and told us that the moon is up.

I look ahead and Chikami, Kanatsu and Youta came back.

"The moon's black." Chikami said.

"The moon is pure white here too." Hanika said."

"Alright. Let's hurry through." Kanatsu lead the way to the center of the building where the gravity was a lot heavier. It was hard for us to stand.

In the center of the room there was a crest on the ground but before we could ask about it we were all pushed towards the crest and instead of meeting solid floor, we fell through.

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" We all screamed. Falling in darkness. The feel of negativity surrounding me. It was depressing. Then the pitch black was replaced. It was still dark but I was able to see enough.

Horrid visions haunted me as I fell into what felt like water. I didn't want to live. These depressing visions. All the blood shed I'm seeing. The pain. So much pain. Both physical and emotional. The pain of the student council president trying to prevent us from starting Muse. The pain of when no one showed up for our first concert. The pain I never really felt from everything that happened in my life. Eating me alive right now as I fall into this deep blue abys.

I want this mental pain to go away. I tried to remember the happy days. With Umi and Kotori. But no bright memories came. Memories of Umi's death invaded my mind. I couldn't even remember a time where I was happy.

I closed my eyes, willing at least one happy memory to surface. The memory that flashed before my eyes scared me.

Your nothing but a vessel

We are born from pain

All we do is bare our human's pain

It is what we are

Kill

Blood

Rip her limbs off

One by one

They fall

Despair

Regret

Hatred

Sorrow

Frustration

Are these my real memories?

Do I not have any happy ones?

Happy...

What is happy?

I want to go home...

Do I even have a home?

I opened my eyes and swam to the surface.

We are nothing

We bare pain

Hatred

Despair

Regret

There is no home

I have no home to go to

No...no...I WANT A HOME!!!

All these emotions...I can't bare it...

I saw a girl in front of me.

My heart tells me I know her but my emotions said otherwords.

I take these emotions and throw them at this girl.

Unleash this pain on the girl.

My dark thoughts materialized gauntlets on my arms. I knew they were my weapons.

As I neared the girl, I formed a fist and I punched her.

Hard