12 Grimmauld Place//Chapter 3

Nico's POV

I reached the front door of my destination. 12 Grimmauld Place. Well, it certainly was a grim old place. I hesitantly knocked at the door. A woman with fiery red hair and an apron answered.

"Hello there, do you need anything?" The woman said kindly.

"Actually, I am looking for Professor Dumbledore and I was told I would see him here." I nervously told her.

"Oh, he is not here right now, but he should be here later tonight. Why don't you come in?" The woman inquired.

"That would be lovely, ma'am. Thank you very much." I politely stated.

"Oh, you have such lovely manners. Please, call me Molly or Mrs. Weasley. And do come in, dinner will be ready in 2 hours." Mrs. Weasley excitedly said.

Cautiously, I entered the house. As soon as I crossed into the threshold, 4 people turned and looked at me. I could tell from my lovely soul recognizing powers that they were Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody, Nymphadora Tonks, Arthur Weasley, and Remus Lupin. I don't know what happened next, but I collapsed and the world went black.

-------------------------------------------------------

Once I woke up, I knew I was in a basement. Judging by the crude restraints, I was only out for a couple minutes. Also, I could see the time on the clock near me. My wrists were tied together and I was tied down to a chair. A few minutes after me waking up, the 4 people I saw earlier emerged.

"Who are you?" Mad-Eye Moody asked.

"None of your dam business." I snarled.

"Why are you here?" Tonks asked, nicer than Moody.

"I'm here to see Professor Dumbledore." I replied calmly.

"I am Dumbledore." Moody stated.

I snorted. "And I'm Cornelius Fudge, Moody."

"How did you know my name?" Moody shouted.

"Magic." I said sarcastically.

"Who sent you here to see Dumbledore?" Mr. Weasley politely asked.

"His mother." I stated, dead serious.

They all started to laugh until they realized I wasn't joking.

"You know... Dumbledore's mother?" Tonks asked.

"Yeah she's my cousin." I told them, my face still serious.

"I want the truth, boy." Moody roared.

It seemed as if Moody had snapped. His face turned beat red and veins were bulging in his neck. He grabbed a flask out of his coat.

"Do you know what this is, boy?" He said, waving the contents in front of me.

"Veritaserum, more commonly known as a truth potion." I spit out, as if my words were venom, trying to act as if it was important.

Moody took three drops of the potion and shoved it down my throat.

"What's you name, then?" Moody asked smugly, knowing he would finally get an answer.

"Not important, I just need to see Dumbledore. It is very critical to why I am here." I replied smoothly.

Moody was shocked by my reaction from the potion.

"Oh SHUT UP!" Moody yelled.

The room went quiet for a second.

"He said shut up to me." I quoted. (A/N. supernatural anyone?)