So Many Letters//Chapter 11

Nico's POV

I woke up early, and pulled out my phone. I had hundreds of books on it, so I decided to read a few. Finally, more people came down into the common room.

Harry and Ron sat down across from me. Soon after, Luna joined us, along with Neville and Hermione.

"Good morning everyone." Draco flaunted as he sat down next to Harry.

I resisted the urge to throw something at him.

Everyone started talking, and I just sat their listening. I noticed Hermione and Luna having a debate, Neville and Draco seemed to be holding a bet, and Harry and Ron were whispering.

"I think that Nico kid is a Death Eater that escaped and is being possessed by Voldemort." Ron urged.

"I don't know Ron, he is a little creepy but he's Draco and Sirius' brother." Harry said uncertainly.

I rolled my eyes. Of course they wouldn't trust me right away. I checked my watch. 7:55.

"I'm heading down to breakfast, anyone want to join me?" I announced before making my way to the portrait.

Everyone stood up and followed me down to the Great Hall. I sat down next to 'Mione and Neville. Ron put a protective arm around Hermione, and glared at me.

The food appeared, and the group dug in. I sat there, thinking about when I would get my schedule, and who I would be teaching. I was shook out of my thoughts my Hermione nudging me, silently asking why I wasn't eating. I looked up, and saw everyone was staring at me.

"Why aren't you eating?" Ron asked through mouthfuls of food.

"Not hungry." I mumbled in reply.

"Will's gonna kill you." Neville muttered under his breath.

Thankfully, a swarm of owls took the attention off of me. I saw Zoe fly toward me, weighed down by several letters and three packages.

"My family is full of idiots." I muttered. (A/N in case you are wondering and haven't gotten my system down yet, this is Italian.)

She landed in front of me, and I took everything from her, and gave her a tiny piece of ambrosia. I took a look at the letters in front of me. 7 letters. Hazel, Percy, Jason, Will, Sirius, Remus, and surprisingly, Hades. The one long package was from Sirius, and the smaller one was from my dad.

I opened Hazel's letter first.

Dear Nico,
Hey big bro! Will told me that you can't IM us anymore, and that we should write to you instead! Where are you? You better not be leaving us again. Anyways, write back to me soon and keep me updated on what is going on! You better explain everything and you better be coming back to camp!
Love,
Hazel

I sighed and took out some parchment. I should have told Hazel that I would be gone.

Dear Hazel,
Hi lil sis! I'm really sorry that I can't tell you exactly what I'm doing, but I'm on a quest and will be gone for about a year. I will try to visit camp, but I don't know when I'll be allowed. Hopefully I will come during Christmas and spring break, but I can't be sure. I'll definitely be back next summer though. I'll also try to shadow travel sometimes so I can see you guys. I'll keep in touch
-Nico

I finished writing, and opened my letter from Percy.

Dearest Nico,
YOU BETTER NOT BE LEAVING CAMP! Ok, now that that's out there, I know you wouldn't be gone without some reason. You better keep in touch or I will hunt you down. Anyways, I hope you are safe and whatnot. I'll see you in October, cuz!
Your favorite cousin,
Percy