The Blushing Game//Chapter 4

Remus' POV

Today has been eventful, to say the least. A kid shows up at our door and he passes out. Moody thinks he is a death eater, and thinks it is a good idea to interrogate him. Unfortunately, we didn't get many answers, but watching the boy and Moody quarrel. I was a bit suspicious when Moody used the truth potion on him and it didn't work. Also, he apparently is cousins with Dumblerdore's mother, which is a bit confusing. He also knew Moody's real name, and he knew a lot about me. And I mean a lot. Like, he knew I was a werewolf, but he also began to compliment me, saying he heard these words from someone else. When he was about to say who, he paused, and glanced up, looking as if he was listening to someone. After a minute, he stated that it was not for him to share who told him the information. This made me even more suspicious. And boy, did this kid have a mouth. He was the most sarcastic and dramatic person I have ever met. Well, besides Sirius. If you didn't know better, you would think they were related. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised, seeing as Sirius' father is Hades. Oh well.

Sirius finally came home.

"Honeys, I'm home!" Sirius yelled, his voice ringing throughout the house.

The kid muttered something under his breath.

"Sirius Black get your ass down here please." I shouted.

We have the kid a look to see if he would react to the name Sirius Black.

"Oh my gods it's Sirius Black. I'm so scared." He mocked in a high pitched voice.

I was a bit mad about the disrespect to my Sirius.

"He was in Azkaban for 12 years. That changes a man." I solemnly stated.

The kid looked like he wanted to laugh. His face said he was holding back a retort. I was getting really mad, but I calmed down when I heard Sirius come down the stairs.

"Hey guys what did you—Nico, is that you?" Sirius raised an eyebrow.

We all looked at him curiously. Finally, we got a name. But how did Sirius know him?

"Hello to you too, Sirius." The bo-Nico replied.

At this reply, we all looked at Sirius quizzically. He just grinned goofily.

"My dear Comet."

We all have him a weird look.

Nico darkly grinned. "My dear Star."

They shook each other's hands, their grins growing by the second.

"It is a pleasure to see you Comet."

"And you as well, Star."

They kissed each other's cheeks, and started cracking up. We looked at them as if they had 3 heads.

"You two, know each other?" Mr. Weasley inquired.

I sighed. No shit Sherlock I thought to myself.

"Care to introduce me, brother mine?" Nico remarked.

"You've been watching too much Sherlock." Sirius chuckled.

"Wait, you two are brothers?" Tonks exclaimed.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. No, they are lying about being brothers. Oh, come on. You can see their similarities from a mile away. I remarked in my head.

Nico looked like he was going to respond, but Sirius answered first.

"Yes we are brothers, and if you would excuse us, we need to have a bit of a chat in the hallway. Any objections?"