Another One?//Chapter 5

Nico's POV

Remus opened the door and we saw the others frantically whispering. I was hoping we could catch what they were saying, but Sirius decided to clear his throat. Everyone abruptly stopped talking and turned to stare at us. I rolled my eyes and gave Sirius a glare. He just grinned sheepishly.

"So, we have come to this decision. We will let Nico stay until Dumbledore comes back and then we will let him decide if he can stay here." Mr. Weasley told us.

Sirius and Remus opened their mouths to say something, but I quickly cut them off.

"That's fine by me."

The two behind me gave me a look. I shrugged. I looked at my watch. Oh my gods it is almost 10 o'clock!

"I thought that Al-Professor Dumbledore would be here tonight?" I sputtered, hoping I had covered my slip up.

"Yeah, well he's not. And you're lucky you're not spending the night on the streets. He got caught up with something, but said he will be here in 3 days at 10:30 sharp." Moody grumbled, before stomping upstairs.

"Well he certainly is a charmer." I whispered to the two men—, well wouldn't exactly call them men, more like overgrown children, behind me.

Remus chuckled and shook his head, and Sirius looked like he was about to explode from holding his laughter in.

"I think it is time we call a meeting with the rest of the order, right?" Tonks said to Mr. Weasley, who nodded.

They both glanced at me, before rushing up the stairs.

"Before you go up Nico, I should tell you your options for sleeping arrangements. You can share a room with the boys." I cringed at that, more judgmental people, oh joy. "Or, there is an extra room inside mine and Sirius' room." Remus finished.

I almost, almost burst out laughing. "Wait, you guys sleep in the same room and no one has thought anything was going on in there?" I asked, my voice a bit shaky from holding in my laughter.

Remus blushed, before stating, "Well, my room is very large and there is multiple rooms inside of it. There is a kitchen, lounge area, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. The others assume that we sleep in the separate bedrooms in there. We could just say your taking the couch if you decide to stay with us."

"Also, silencing and locking spells work wonders." Sirius chimed in with a wink, making Remus blush darker.

Sirius pecked him on the cheek. "C'mon, Moony, you know you love me."

Remus sighed. "I know, Padfoot, and you love me too." He brought Sirius into a quick kiss before turning back to me.

"So what's it gonna be?  Us, or the other children."

"You guys, for sure." I responded.

I turned back to my brother. "Shall we?" I asked and linked arms with my brother.

Remus laughed at our antics. We walked up the stairs, and I had a feeling my quest wouldn't be so bad after all.

-------------------------------------------------------

Italian is underlined
Greek is bold
Latin is italics

As soon as I was up the stairs, Mrs. Weasley bombarded me.

"Oh my dear boy, why did they keep you down there so long? Can't they realize that you're just a child, and an underfed one at that? Oh, hello Sirius, Remus, can you go grab everyone so we can introduce them to... oh my, I didn't even get your name, did I?" Mrs. Weasley rambled on.