The First DADA//Chapter 13

Nico's POV

Scratch that thought. Teaching, not a good idea. Why did I ever agree to do this? You know what, I'll start actually teaching them tomorrow, once I actually figure out how to convince them I'm not crazy. At least I have all the plans set out. Okay, it is time to let the kids in.

I opened the door, and the kids flooded in. All in my year, and a couple 7th years. Great.

"Hi everyone. I'm Nico, please do not call me professor it makes me sound like an old man." I started.

"Even though technically I am one." I said under my breath, and the demigods chuckled, besides Draco, who was confused.

One of the cool things I have as powers is the ability to mind link my relatives. I turned on my mind link for Draco when I spoke Ancient Greek, so he could understand as well.

"Anyways, since I'm new here, I want to answer any questions you guys might have. When I call on you, say your name, house, and question." I explained.

Everyone's hand shot up. I pointed to a kid.

"Padma Patil. Ravenclaw. Do you have any siblings?"

"I have 4 half siblings and one full sibling. My full sibling's name was Bianca-"

"Was?" Someone called out.

"Yes, she passed away when I was ten. My half brother Sevy also passed away, but that was a couple years ago. My other half siblings are Hazel, Sirius, and Draco."

"Draco, as in Draco Malfoy?" A kid shouted.

"Yes."

"How are you related?"

"We have the same dad. And no, my father is not Lucius Malfoy. Next question please."

I pointed to the next kid.

"Dean Thomas. Gryffindor. Who are your parents?"

"My father hasn't told me his name. I am contacted by him on his terms only. My mother's name was Maria di Angelo."

"Was?" Someone asked.

"Yes, she passed away when I was 8."

"How did she die?"

"My uncle killed her."

Most people in the room gasped.

"That's terrible! Why would he kill your mother?" Ron yelled.

"He was trying to kill me and Bianca. I have a very dysfunctional family. Moving on, next question."

I saw Luna raise her hand. I pointed to her.

"Luna Lovegood, but you already know that. Ravenclaw. What is your favorite color?"

"Probably either black or gold."

The demigods snickered when I said gold.

I pointed to another kid, with a little soot on his clothes.

"Seamus Finnigan. Gryffindor. How old are you?"

"I am 15, and will be 16 on January 28."

The demigods gave me a knowing look.

"Well, technically, I am 85, going on 86."

The demigods were trying to contain their laughter.

I pointed to a girl.

"Cho Chang. Ravenclaw. What language was that, and what languages can you speak?"

"That was Greek. I can speak Greek, Latin, English, Italian, Spanish, and a little French."