To the Rescue//Chapter 20

Remus's POV

I was standing at the outskirts of the camp, aware that I would not be able to pass through. There were a few kids surrounding the perimeter.

"Excuse me!" I called out.

The kids turned and narrowed their eyes, glaring at me, with their weapons pointed at me.

"One of Lycaon's, aren't you?" One of the kid snarled.

I looked at him confused. Who was Lycaon?

"Um, I'm sorry but I don't know what you are talking about. I need to find Will Solace as soon as possible please. It is an emergency!" I pleaded.

One of the guys faces had a look of shock but quickly recovered. The girl standing next to him elbowed him and stood in front of him.

"Yeah, what's this about? You want him out of the safety of our camp to what? Kill him?" The girl accused.

I was shocked. These kids really thought I was here to kill them.

"What? Of course not! I need his help! It's about Nico!"

As soon as I said that, I regretted it. The boy with the snarl came up to me and grabbed me by the collar.

"How do you know Nico?" He asked.

"I'm his teacher." I responded desperately.

This was taking a lot longer than expected. I needed to convince them and fast. So I took my wand out my pocket and created a rainbow, through a drachma in and IM'd Sirius.

"Remus! Have you gotten help yet?" Sirius frantically asked.

I shook my head.

The kids surrounding me gasped in recognition.

"Sirius!" They exclaimed.

"Hi, yes can someone get Will Solace this is an emergency!" Sirius shouted.

Immediately, three of the kids rushed off to find him and came back with him.

"Woah what's going on I heard that Nico was hurt?" He asked.

"Yes! We need your help right now, Will. Nico is fading, fast!" Sirius exclaimed.

Will started curing under his breathe.

"Remus Lupin, I presume." Will asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Take me to him, please." He pleaded.

I grabbed his arm and we apparated back to Hogwarts. We rushed down the halls to the infirmary, hoping that when we got there everything would be under control. We burst through the doors and saw Draco trying to make sure he didn't sink through the bed by levitating him slightly over it, Hermione frantically searching through books to figure out how to help, Luna and Madam Pomfrey attempting to heal him, and Neville anxiously using his plants to try and create something to help.

"Move please, let me through, I'm his doctor."
Will pushed through the crowd and got to work.

It was very intriguing to watch his work. He had a definite level of experience I had never seen before. He was so focused on the task ahead of him, that the rest of us could only watch in shocked silence.

Finally, after a few hours of tirelessly working, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"He's going to be okay, but he will need to be on bedrest for the rest of the week." Will explained. "He should wake up in the next day or two."