Surprise//Chapter 15

A/N: hey guys! I just wanted to say that the way I portray the oath that Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon took, is that if they had children in a different country and they stay in that country, then they did not break the oath. Since Severus and Sirius did not come to America until after the Titan war, Hades did not technically break the oath. I just realized I never explained this. 😂😂Thanks.

Nico's POV

I woke up early the next morning and grabbed Luna at breakfast. She had a little bag with her as did I. We walked up to my dorm room, ready to go back to Camp Half Blood.

"Alright, so we will be shadow travelling to camp.  It will be around midnight there, so I think you just should go to sleep in the Apollo cabin.  If you need anything, you know where I am. Just remember to knock." I explained to her.

"Okay, let's go!" Luna exclaimed, anxious to leave already.

"Hold on tight!"

-------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at camp, I bid Luna goodbye and went into my cabin. I looked at my bed, about to lay down when I noticed a mop of golden hair in my bed.

I chuckled and laid down next him, snuggling into my sheets. Immediately his arms shot around me, bringing me close to his chest. I sighed in contentment as I cuddled into him, letting sleep overtake me.

-------------------------------------------------------

Will's POV

I woke up at the sunrise, my eyes a bit blurred. I was feeling extremely warm, almost as if something was covering me. I soon looked down and figured out what the "problem" was....I was holding Nico. I laughed, squeezing him tighter, causing him to mumble and wake up.

"You're squishing me, Solace." Nico mumbled into my shoulder.

I laughed again, releasing him from my embrace.

"Good Morning, Death Boy!" I obnoxiously said.

"Good morning to you too, Sunshine. Happy Birthday!" Nico said, before giving me a kiss.

"I'm so happy you're here! I've missed you so much!" I told him, before hugging him again.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Nico asked looking up at me.

"Well, I think we should head down to breakfast first."

"Good thinking. I can give you my first present there." Nico said with a mischievous look in his eyes.

We got dressed and walked down to the dining pavilion, hand in hand. A couple kids acknowledged us, but otherwise it was quiet.
Once we reached our destination, someone jumped on my back.

"Hey big bro!" A familiar voice called from my back.

"Luna?!" I asked.

"Happy birthday bro! Nico got me out of class so I could come hang with you for a bit today." Luna explained.

I looked over at Nico, who was looking at the ground fidgeting.

"I love you so much." I told him.

He turned a little red.

"Love you too." He mumbled. "Anyways, why don't you guys hang up and I'll see you guys later. I'll be in my cabin."

Nico walked toward his cabin. I grabbed Luna's hand and dragged her to the Apollo cabin. We caught up for a little bit, before she started asking me some questions.