Parkour??//Chapter 14

Harry's POV

Nico is a strange dude. His class today was very...interesting. He keeps to himself very much, and only talks to the people he knew before he came. His teaching style is different as well. Instead of giving us work the first day, we actually got to learn about him. I'm still on the fence about whether or not we can trust him. On one side, he is Draco's brother. But on the other side, he looks a hell of a lot like what Voldemort's son would look like. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

————————————————————————

The first month has come and gone, and Nico's class by far is the most peculiar. We haven't even learned defensive spells or anything yet. He told us that first we had to get into shape, and then we would start to learn. So the only thing he has had us do for his class so far was go to the gym and do these intense work outs.

The only people that could get through the whole thing was Draco, Hermione, and surprisingly Neville.

But today, Nico said we were going some place special, for he once us to learn a couple tricks to help us get out of sticky situations.

We arrived at the building. It looked like an old warehouse. But once we got inside, the class looked around in confusion. All around was weird equipment. Only a couple people seemed to know what it was, and started to get excited.

"Alright, I'm sure you all have a lot of questions, but before we get started, I would like to introduce you to your instructors." Nico said, looking around.

"Yo lovebirds, get your butts over here!" Nico yelled into seemingly empty space.

All of a sudden, two people emerged, looking slightly annoyed at the intrusion, before seeing who it was.

"Hey cuz! Where have you been? You've had camp worried sick about you. I swear to the gods di Angelo you ever do something like that again, I will—" the boy rambled embracing Nico.

"Jason, we have company. Nico, how about we have a little chat and you can tell us what's up." The girl said, dragging both boys off into a corner.

"Stay there and don't do anything idiotic. Hermione, your in charge til I get back." Nico yelled over his shoulder.

"Why do you always get put in charge?" Ron mumbled at Hermione.

Hermione just laughed.

I, however, was watching the group from afar. They seemed to be talking in a different language. I wonder what we will learn from this class.

————————————————————————

Nico's POV

Now, I know it probably wasn't the best idea to show up at one of the special parkour gyms for the demigods, but these kids need training bad.

"Nico, what the Hades? Where have you been? Who are these kids? Why haven't you been at camp? Wh—" Jason started ranting as soon as we were alone.

"Woah, woah, Jace, calm down. I can't really say where I have been. I won't be back at camp for long periods of time. I'm on a quest. These kids are about to face a war and need some combat training. I've spent the last month getting them into shape. I'm going to spend the next couple weeks here, and I need your help because when I am out for demigod business, I need you to teach them." I tried to answer as many questions as possible.

"Ok, Nico, we will help you. When will you need us to train them by ourselves?" Piper asked.

"October 23rd should be the first day. I'm not sure after that." I responded.