Lit (Not a Chapter)

I'm sorry to all of you poor people who will be tagged in this.

1) I am a gymnast and I get injured a lot, as you may be able to tell from my a/n a little while ago. And I'm still in the sling but I should be out soon and be able to update more frequently.

2) I love watching shows like supernatural and sherlock. If anyone has any good recommendations, feel free to comment.

3) I want to meet new people so if you ever need someone to talk to or just a lending ear, feel free to message me.

4) I have a pet turtle.

5) I love to read and if anyone has any good books suggestions please tell me.

6) I love to draw but I don't think I'm very good at it so I am trying to learn.

7) I play the trumpet, and I am learning to play ukulele, guitar, and piano.

8) I love listening to music, such as panic! at the disco, fall out boy, twenty one pilots, etc. If you have any good songs or bands, feel free to tell me.

9) I can't fall asleep at night and I am always tired throughout the day.

10) I tend to get bored in class easily so I will either doodle or write in my notebooks or on my phone.

11) I have very good grades in school and teachers generally like me so I can get away with a lot.

12) I enjoy acting and doing plays.

13) I also love singing and dancing.

Sorry to everyone who is tagged

Alvatica_1221
Analisa056
creative_overload
Sakura_Holly
SherlockedImpala
benaddicted2sherlock
AlekeiAngel
consultingmoonwalker
Fandomoholics_
Gabriels_Wings
Jacqsrocks
Jae_the_Fangirl
Lily-Mae13
xXFabFandomXx
Flipsing411