The Package//Chapter 6

Nico's POV

I flipped the drachma over in my hand, still a bit nervous about calling Will. I had been sitting here for a half hour, contemplating what to say. I sighed and finally decided to make the call.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering. Show me Will Solace at Camp Half-Blood." I called into the mist.

A shimmery image of a sleeping will appeared before me.

"Solace!" I whisper-shouted, waking him up.

"Oh my gods, Neeks your ok! I was so worried. You've been out for so long. Wait where are you?" Will rambled.

"I'm...on a quest." I slowly said.

"For how long?"

"About a year, and before you say anything else, no I can't tell you where I am or what my goal is. Also, I'm going to send an owl to contact you." I quickly spit out.

"Alright. Just be careful, okay." Will sighed.

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too Neeks. Make sure to stay in touch. Bye." Will disconnected.

I sighed and laid down. It took me a while to actually fall asleep, but when I finally did, I was out like a light.

-------------------------------------------------------

Italian is underlined
Greek is bold
Latin is italics

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I had no dreams, which was weird. The sun was just rising. How long have I been out? I though to myself. You've been out for a day and Dumbledore will be here tomorrow at 10:30. Hecate told me.

Lovely. So Al will be here tomorrow. Great. I wonder how he will react to me being here. Wait, I've been out for a day? Oh gods, I hope Sirius wasn't freaking out. Anyway, I should probably go tell them I'm awake.

I walked out of my room, hoping to see Sirius, but no one was there. I vaguely remembered the way back to the kitchen, and I started down that path. I checked my watch: 6:30 am. I guess some people might be awake.

I peeked around the corner into the kitchen, and saw Mrs. and Mr. Weasley, Sirius, and Remus there. Sirius looked like he hadn't slept last night. I really hoped I didn't worry him too much. Mrs. Weasley looked like she was getting ready to start making breakfast. I walked in. Here goes nothing.

"Mrs. Weasley, can I help?" I asked nervously.

Everyone looked up at me.

"Comet, you're awake!" Sirius yelped, saying what everyone was thinking.

"Mmhm," I hummed, tapping my foot waiting for an answer.

"Hi Nico dear, and of course you can help. Can you make some pancakes?" Mrs. Weasley told him.

"Of course! Thank you!" I excitedly thanked her and started gathering ingredients.

I haven't been able to cook for a long time, but it is something I really love to do. I made 50 pancakes in a half hour. Once I finished, I put them in the toaster to keep them warm.

I sat down between Remus and Sirius at the table. We started talking and joking around. I was having the most fun I've had in ages.

Suddenly, Zoe, my owl, flew back in. She dropped a letter into my lap and I gave her some food and had her go to my room.

I looked at the letter.

Dear Nico,
Hey Sunshine! Here is some ambrosia, nectar, and Advil, along with some other stuff. Please try to stay safe, and if you're hurt I will come down immediately. You know I love you Neeks. Stay safe.
Love,
Will Solace.

A light blush came across my cheeks. Sirius noticed this and snatched up the note. He snickered and I glared at him, causing him to laugh.

The other children in the house came down. I was ready to face the lovely children. Suddenly, as if it were rehearsed, I was chorused with apologies, some very heartfelt and others not so much. I was grateful anyway.

"Thank you for apologizing. " I told them.

"Breakfast everyone!"

Immediately, everyone began to dig in. Well, I didn't. Even though I'm immortal, I still have to eat, but I still have trouble getting food down since Tartarus. I can go up to a week without eating, but I've been getting better, thanks to Will. Anyways, I'm getting off topic.

I was pulled from my thoughts by people talking.

"Omg—"

"These are—"

"The best—"

"Pancakes—"

"Ever!" Fred and George said, finishing together.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"What did you do different mom?" Ginny asked.

"Oh, Nico made the pancakes." Mrs. Weasley replied.

Everyone stared at me once more. I started to become uncomfortable, and glanced at Sirius. He seems to get the hint and cleared his throat.

"Can you guys stop with the staring? You wouldn't like a bunch of people staring at you would you." Sirius remarked.

They all mumbled sorry and returned to their breakfast.

"Yo Star!" I whispered.

"Yes?" Sirius answered.

"Dumbledore will be here tomorrow, right?"

"Mhmm."

I sighed in relief. Only one more day until I could get registered in the school.

The adults left us children to have us get to know each other better. Immediately, I was bombarded with questions.

"Why are you here?"

"How do you know Sirius?"

"Are you going to Hogwarts?"

"What house are you in?"

"Where are you from?"

"Woah, woah, woah one at a time!" I exclaimed.

"I'm here because I have to talk to Dumbledore. Sirius is my brother. Hopefully I will be going to Hogwarts. I don't know what house I will be in. I lived in Italy until I was 10. Then I moved to America." I answered their questions as best I could.

Hermione looked like she was trying not to laugh. I gave her a playful glare and she grinned.

The rest of the children left me alone after that , well except Fred and George. They didn't seem scared by me and tried to prank me. Since I have mastered pranks from the Hermes cabin, I made the prank backfire onto them. Now, they wanted to recruit me for their pranking crew. I accepted.

The day passed relatively quickly, and I was anxiously waiting for the next day. Finally, I fell asleep, ready to meet Al in the morning.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I know this is a filler chapter, but next chapter Nico will meet Dumbledore. I'll try to update more often. Also, thanks guys for 200 reads!! Alright, see ya later. Feel free to comment if you like something or vote if you like the chapter. Thanks!
Peace out
-Ashe