achilles davenport

( captain america: civil war )

ONCE CHLOE FOUND Steve and an unconscious Bucky, she dragged them (quite literally) to a wall, instructing them to stay hidden until she came back.

On her way to borrow a car, she ran into Sam, instructing him to the other two. A few words were shared, but Chloe was in a hurry. She really didn't need anyone slowing her down.

The Assassin looked around, observing the area for any prying eyes, before she lodged her blade into the car's handle, twisting the lock and unlocking said car.

Plopping down into the driver's seat, she reached down below, silently thanking Rebecca for teaching her how to hot-wire a car. She mentally cheered when she heard the rumble of the engine, pulling out to the streets to pick up the three men.

Chloe flinched slightly when she felt a small buzz come from her ear. "...Chloe? ...there?"

Lifting a hand to her ear, the teenager sighed in relief, partially in the fact she had contact with base, and in the fact that she had her eyes on the three men who were hiding against a wall.

"Chanel Eight, do you copy?" she tried, pulling up to the curb and unlocking the doors. "Alex, you there?"

"Chloe?" she heard, a sigh escaping her mouth. The trio piled in, Sam and Steve making a conjoint effort of shoving Bucky into the back of the car. "You there?"

"Yeah, I'm here." she glanced to the back, seeing Steve close the door behind him. Sam sat in the passenger seat, giving her a nod. "Listen, are there any compounds nearby? Anywhere good to lay low for a bit?"

Fingers were typing on a keyboard. "The closest one on record is about five hours out. However, there is an abandoned about six miles from your position. That good enough?"

Chloe glanced in the rearview mirror, making eye contact with the blonde man. "Yeah, that's fine."

"Okay, sending directions to your phone. Be safe."

Chloe glanced back at a sleeping Bucky as she pulled up into the old, abandoned Assassin's compound. The roar of the engine died, leaving the four to clamber out of the car. An unsettling feeling settled in the Assassin's gut, leaving her to take a long look at the building.

"Stay here," she muttered. "I'll be right back."

The Frye pulled up her hood and balled her hand into a fist. The building was old, yes, but that never meant the Assassins of the past left behind any defenses.