Archie andrews-milkshake

A/N: (Y/N)= your name

(Y/N) POV

Its been all summer sense i have seen or hung out with Betty cooper, other than text each other. Tonight she invited my to the twilight drive in for a movie, she also said that some other person would be there with us, his name is Archie, I knew who her was because he's a jock at our school, but other than that I have never talked or made friends with him.

I walked into the drive in and ran into Betty instantly. "Oh my god Betty you scared the crap out of me" I said. "Oh hey (Y/N), come on Archie's waiting" said Betty. "Ok nice to see you to" I mumbled to myself.

We started to approach a truck witch i thought is probably Archie's truck. "Hey arch" Betty said waving at Archie. "Hey Betty" Archie said answering Betty back.

"So (Y/N) this is Archie, and Archie this is (Y/N)" Betty said looking between the both of you. "Hi" I say while giving the boy a little wave. "Hey" he said while giving you the same gesture back.

"So Archie here has never seen Despicable me before" said Betty. I turn towards Archie in shock. "You haven't" I asked him. "Nope" he said popping the "p". "Well all I know is that your going to love it" I say. "You really think so?" He said. "Oh believe me I know so" I say back with a smile.

*5 minutes later*

"Well it looks like there's no more popcorn left and the movies about to start, so I run real quick to get some more" said Betty "ok hurry up" I said to Betty.

"So I was wondering if after the movie if you would like to go to pops with me and get a milkshake" said Archie. "It depends, Are you asking me on a date?" I ask. "Yes"

A/N
I really hoped you guys liked my first chapter it's bad, but it's a start.

Hope you guys have a lovely day and stay beautiful ❤️