Archie

You and your friends were getting ready to help Archie's dad with the construction.

"Are you guys sure you want to do this?" Mr.Andrews asked him, unsure all about all of this. Archie, FP, jughead, Kevin, moose, and some south side serpents all nodded their heads including you.

"Well lets get to it!" He said loudly. Jughead decided to go with you since you had the easiest task. "So has anything interesting been happening with you and Archie?" Jughead asks as he's helping you putting some things on the wagon. "Not really" you sigh, picking up heavy things from the ground. "He only sees me as a friend, and why he ever date someone like me in the first place." You continue talking. Jughead listens carefully.

"Well I used to think that way. I never thought someone gorgeous as Betty would date me" jughead said, making me realize that what he said had sense in it.

You guys both started walking with the wagon full of heavy rocks and later see Archie lifting up his shirt to clean the sweat off of his face.

Your face falls in awe as you admire his perfect body. Archie then at you as he continues walking. Some part of you couldn't control it and started jumping up and down.

A/n
This imagine was written by curvyjauregui