Archie andrews

Trigger warning ⚠️

You've been abused by your dad ever sense you were a little kid. He would leave you bruised, slap you and even punch you. But you couldn't do anything about it.

(Y/N) POV

I had just gotten home from school and I see my father asleep on the couch with a beer in his hand. Carefully, I went up the stairs, trying not to make a sound.

I've been doing this ever since my mom decided to leave us and it was a year ago. My dad got upset and started to drink and it became more like a daily thing.

Since I had nothing to do, I have decided to sneak out. I quietly go downstairs. I try not to make any sound as I'm opening the door to leave, but I fail. Then a loud voice booms in my ears.

"Where do you think your going?!" He yells loudly at me "I-I was going to take t-the trash out" I stutter.

"Where's the trash?!" My dad said even louder than before. At this point I had nothing and I knew I was in big trouble. My dad got so mad that he threw the family picture at me, at this point, I'm in tears and screaming for him to stop. He threw an empty beer bottle at me.

The family photo breaks making the glass shatter and spread all over the floor.

"Stop" I yell.

I look over at my arm and it has a huge cut with blood oozing out.

"That'll teach you a lesson" he finalizes, going back up the stairs. I couldn't help but just to cry and cry. All the tears that I've been holding in are just flowing.

I am now left, alone but this doesn't stop me from leaving. I really slowly and really quietly I open the door and this time he doesn't hear me. My arm was still bloody and it hurt like hell. Once I'm out the door, I start running as fast as I can. I'm never going back to that hell hole. I would go to jughead's house, but he doesn't really like it when i go because I always make a huge mess and he always needs to clean it up. Plus, he doesn't like when his dad is there.

I am now fastly knocking and once the door opens, Archie comes in view. He sees me with my tear stained cheeks.

"Hey" I shakily said out of breath. "(Y/N) you arm is bleeding!"  Archie said, carefully running his hand through it. I wince at the sudden touch. "Here come inside" he said taking me by the hand and taking me to the couch. "I'll be right back" he said, going to the bathroom to get a first aid kit.

Once he got the first aid kit Archie sat next to me and took my injured arm into his hands. "What happened?" He muttered to himself as he took the necessary things out of the first aid kit. He first cleaned the wound and then he wrapped it with a huge bandage.

"This might take care of it for a few days" Archie said, putting the equipment away back where it belonged. "Explain" Archie said, sitting really close to me. I let out a sigh and told him everything with my dad. Also on how he caught me sneaking out of the house.

"(Y/N)" Archie said taking my hand and planting a kiss. My breath immediately increased. He started getting closer and finally planted his lips onto mine. I first froze but then decided to join in.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, hovering over him as I was seated on his lap. His hands were roaming my waist, going up and down. "Woah" I hear a male voice say, making me immediately stop kissing Archie. "D-dad" Archie stuttered as I got off him. "Mr. Andrews I-I'm sorry" I say stuttering.

"I'll let you guys to it. Pretend I wasn't even here" he calmly said with a small smile as he goes up the stairs. "That was embarrassing" I said, chuckling.

A/N
This imagine was written by curvyjauregui