Jughead-requested

Kimi's POV

A light sigh escapes my lips as I I count the tips that I made today. I look down at my phone to see that the time is 11:00p.m.

I've been distracted, trying to keep my eyes from looking away from this boy that looks around my age, I believe I've seen him before, he probably goes to my school.

It's hard to not pay attention to the boy while he's typing away at his laptop, making a loud but satisfying clacking noise. I don't want to be rude so I decide to wait until the boy left, so I could close up for the night.

As the days go by I start to see the boy much more. Sometimes he would order something, or other times he'd sit at the same booth with his concentration glued to the screen of his laptop while he typed. I was so curious wondering what he was writing.

He came in every Friday and always left at around midnight. I didn't mind it though, the boy would always leave a tip and had a unexpected comforting vibe.

The bell rang, signaling someone walked into the restaurant. I don't have to look up from the counter to know that the boy with the beanie and laptop had entered the diner.

"What would you like to order today" I asked the boy. "Umm a chocolate milkshake would be great" he said bluntly. "Ok I'll be right back with your order" i said. "Thanks" he said.

The time was 12:00p.m. "Sorry I'm staying so late" the boy apologizes. I smile lightly "it's no problem. I really really don't have anywhere to be right now". He smiles in response.

"What's your name" he asked. "Oh kimi" I say. "Don't you go to my school" he asked. "Yea I go to riverdale high" I say in response.

"Well u-um do you know what we're doing in math, I was sick the day we got assigned homework" he said. "Yea, here what's your number I'll text you the homework" I asked slyly. "Oh here" he gave me a napkin that had his number already written on it like he was waiting for me to ask him for his number, and with that he picked up his laptop "we'll see you around" he said. "Ya you to" I said smiling.

A/n
This imagine was requested by
@kimikinner