Archie andrews-study buddy

(Y/N) POV

I was enjoying a nice study session with my secret crush, Archie Andrews, but I think I was the only one studying. I shoved the book closer to Archie so many times so that he would pay attention to the book and not me. He's failing math and in trying to help him.

"So basically you have to use the equation for pi in this part-" I continued as Archie just sat there starring at me.

"Archie?" I asked cocking my eyebrow looking at him out of the corner of my eye. "Huh, yeah, what" he said shaking his head breaking the trance.

"Ugh your not paying attention to this" I replied resting my head in my hands. "I can't help it (y/n), your just so- wow" he smirked at me.

"Why are you so obvious to everyone that you have a crush on me?" I chuckled dropping the pen on my book. "I don't really mind letting the world know how beautiful you are to me" he said with loving eyes.

I patted his head and continued to read through the math book. Hoping he would come to his senses and actually pay attention. He still continued to look at me so I took his pen a drew a circle on his nose.

"Hey!" He shouted angrily trying to wipe off the pen with spit and his fingers. "Then pay attention you goon!" I said jumping up and walking over to get something to eat from the fridge.

I pulled out two yogurts tossing one of the to him. I grabbed spoons and walked back over to the stools. I took a big bite of my yogurt, while Archie was devouring his in one bite.

"Hey (y/n) you got some yogurt on your cheek" he laughed turning my face as I had a confused look on my face. He took his thumb surprisingly wiping the corner of my mouth and suddenly pressing his lips on mine. I flinched but soon fell into the kiss. The kiss got heated as his hands dropped to my waist sliding up my sides and I had to pry myself away from his red swollen lips before it got to serious.

"Sweet" he chuckled while smiling at me. I smacked his shoulder and blushed madly as I stared down at the paper he chuckled and pushed back his hair. I turned around and kissed his lips once again. "Goon" I giggled.

A/N

I hoped you guys liked this imagine.

This imagine was written by senpaimendes  but I changed it up a little bit

Stay beautiful loves ❤️