Jughead

You sat in pops, alone reminiscing the time you had in school holiday. Jughead came and sat in front of you, his normal 'I hate the world' look plastered on his face.

*

You hadn't touched the ice-cream sundae in front of you. You were too caught up in the great memories of summer. A presence soon made itself known in front of you by slapping down in the booth seat. Raising both eyebrows, you looked and realized it was jughead -your friend - sat before you.

His eyes traveled to the melting ice cream that had been there for almost five minutes. "Are you going to eat that?" He asked, his voice not really questioning the matter, only stating it. You shrugged and smiled.

Then, jughead being who he is, took the spoon from your hand, alarming you, and took a big scoop, shoveling it into his mouth. All the while making eye contact.

The Carmel sauce started to drip from his mouth to witch you laughed. Um, you've got a little something.." you told him, pointing to his chin on his face. The boy wiped it off his finger and licked it off.

Deciding that the ice cream looked too good, you snatched back the spoon, not caring he had just used it, and took your own scoop.

Jughead smiled at you, "so we're not sharing?" You shook your head, smirking at his face pouting.

"Get your own sundae, jug!" You squealed when he dipped his finger in the vanilla, and licked it off.

He shrugged and grinned. You shook your head and went to get him a spoon. "Here, I don't need hand germs going into my ice cream" you pointed and he picked up the spoon.

"You know I'm gonna use this against you when you say you never share food, right?" He spoke, but you knew he was joking.

"Whatever jug"

A/n
This imagine was written by sarcasticwolfiee