Archie andrews

(y/n) POV

You walked down the sidewalk all the way to pops diner because you were craving a burger. It was stormy outside but that didn't stop you.

The wind started to pick up but you finally made it inside the diner. Pops was old fashioned inside, kinda like something during the 1980's. it really does describe riverdale. It felt like a really small, old town (witch it kinda was, but hey I ain't complaining).

You sat down at the nearest table and began to text your best friend. She/he began to discuss the idea of going to a new school me finding new friends. You were about to click send when the door jingled, indicating that someone has come into the diner. You took your gaze off of your phone to the four people standing at the front of the diner.

One girl has blonde hair and looks like she's a goody-goody. She was probably one of those girls who always did their homework and probably never did anything illegal. But what surprised you was the group that she was hanging out with.

Another girl have raven black hair and an outfit that probably cost more then me. She seemed like the one that had a really snotty attitude.

Your eyes traveled to a boy who looked quite mysterious that it mad you a little uncomfortable. He wore a beanie over his jet black hair, along with many layers of clothing.

Lastly, your eyes traveled towards a figure that was starring right at you. His piercing dark brown eyes seeped into your (e/c) ones. His red hair quiffed to the right and his letterman jacket stood out in blue and yellow. He whispered something into the raven haired girls ear and they all turned heads to face you. You freaked. You finished your burger and started throwing your garbage away. You wanted to leave as fast as you could because you didn't like all of their eyes on you.

You threw away your trash, grabbed your bag and started heading out the door. You were about to leave but the pretty blonde girl blocked your path.

"Hi, you must be new here. I Betty welcome to riverdale" she said. You smiled a little at her. You just wanted to there and head home.

"Ignore Betty, she likes people. I'm Veronica. Nice to meet you" the black haired girl introduced. "Nice to meet you too" I mumbled. You left the diner quickly not ready to face that gorgeous red haired boy again.

"Excuse me?!" Someone yelled behind you. You turned around only to meet the gorgeous red-haired boy himself. He ran up to you and smiled a smile that made your knees weak. "You forgot this" he said. In his hand was your cell phone. You chuckled to yourself about how stupid you were to leave your prized possession behind. He handed it to you and you guys just awkwardly starred at each other for what felt like a year. You shook out of his gaze and he cleared his throat.

"I'm Archie" he says. He held out his hand to you to shake and and you took it. "(Y/n)" you said back. With that, you said your goodbyes and watched him run back inside to go see his mysterious group of friends.

A/N
This was written by Riverdale_imagines but was changed up a bit by me

Stay beautiful ❤️