Archie andrews-carrot boy

I was sitting on archie, my boyfriends bed and messing around with his hair. I always loved his hair. It was probably my favorite feature of his...well along with his six pack.

"I love your orange hair" I joked.
"It's not orange!" He said defensively.
"Whatever you say carrot boy"
He looks at me for about five seconds before plunging at my waist tickling me.

"Oh hell no!" I shout. I scrambled off of his bed and into his living room. He's quickly on his feet behind me. I jump over his armchair and into his kitchen where Fred gave me the strange look. He obviously figured it out soon enough though because he dived in front of me with his arms up.

"Leave the poor girl alone arch!"
"But she called my hair orange" he jokingly complains.
His dad fakes a gasp and steps aside with his hands up.
"BETRAYAL!" I shout before running across the room and up his stairs. Before I knew it I'm being dragged by my waist again and pushed onto Archie's sofa.

I squirm while he tickles me with a huge grin on his face. "STOPPP!" I shout. "Is my hair orange?" He asks calmly. "NO IT RESEMBLES THE COLOR OF AND ORANGE!" I shout. Obviously using the wrong choice as he ticked me until years of laughter came to my eyes. "Screw you Archie Andrews" I say. "You love me really,"

"Yeah your right carrot boy".

A/n
This imagine was written by _KxiyaJxy_

Separate A/N
Thank you all so much for 500 reads it means the world to me.