Is that my shirt-archie andrews

The doorbell rang downstairs, but I was too occupied in my current activity of dancing around my room in one of Archie's t-shirts that I stole, along with a pair of pajama shorts, to even care about who could possibly be downstairs. "Now I gotta cut loose! Footloose, kick of the Sunday shoes!" "Please, Louise, pull me off of my knees!" I jumped at the sound of Archie joining in on my singing, except he can actually sing, where as I sound like a dying cow. "Please, don't let me cut the show short." He mumbled into my ear, kissing my cheek, his arms squeezing my waist from behind.

The extra shirt fabric got tugged back with his hands as he moved, "isn't that a bit too big for you?" Archie asked, flopping down onto my bed, I turned my music down, so I could actually hear him talk. "I think it fits just right." I answered him, doing the air guitar as the next song started. "You're crazy." He grinned, sitting up on his elbows to watch me continue my crazy antics. "Wait," he started off, catching sight of the shirt I was wearing, "is that my shirt?" He asked, with a laugh.

I danced my way over to him, "and if it is?" I retaliated, placing my hands on my hips. Archie sat up on the edge of my bed, his face eye level with the top of my stomach, I was standing between his legs, my knees practically touching the bed. He snaked his arms around the back of my thighs, resting his chin against my stomach, "if it is, theoretically. I'd say," he paused teasingly, acting as if he had to think of what to say, "my clothes look good on you." He had a small smirk on his face as I ruffled his red headed locks, he tilted his down, smushing it against me.

I squealed when he pulled my down onto the bed, now hovering over me, what is he the flash or something now? "Archie!" I laughed as he placed wet sloppy kisses across my face. "You're gross." I pushed his head back, "no, I'm hot." He winked making me laugh, my face turning red.

"I guess you kinda are." I shrugged, "but not really." I gently wrapped my arms around his neck, he laughed, knowing I was only poking fun at him. "So is this where some of my shirts have disappeared too?" He scanned me over quickly, "psst, no way." I sarcastically lied, he dropped his weight on me, making me groan as he moved to the side, not completely smushing me this time.

"I'll let it go, on the condition that you where my shirts around me more often." He offered, kissing the skin of my arm that was laying in front of him. "I can do that."

Credit- tumblr