Betty

You'd been staring at Archie's table for a long time now. Mainly the blonde girl that you recognized as Archie's neighbor Betty cooper. She was pretty and you liked her a lot, but you were nervous to talk to her. You weren't brave, despite the fact that your entire family was kind of in Riverdale's spotlight.

"Archie's dreamy isn't he?"
Cheryl, your older sister asked you and you shrugged. "Maybe jughead is more you type, either way, your obviously crushing on someone over there."

"Did you ever consider it wasn't one of the guys?" You muttered and she must've heard you because she was laughing, really hard. "Fuck you Cheryl."

"Don't get upset with me, go say hi to Betty" Cheryl said nudging you. "I'm going over there anyways and you can tag along"

"No I don't want to" you said but she pulled over to their booth anyways. "Umm hi Archie"

"Hey (y/n) it's nice to see you outside of music class" Archie said and you had a bad realization, Archie Andrews had a crush on you. "Betty and Veronica this is (y/n) Blossom, the girl in my music class. (Y/n), this is Betty cooper and Veronica lodge"

"Hello" Betty said and you felt you knees go weak. You fell down and Archie helped you up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I think I will be" you said and Betty smiled. "Cheryl, we should get home soon, I'm sure our parents are wondering about us"

"No way, this is getting interesting" Cheryl said and Veronica nodded. "You can drive home yourself, you have a permit"

"Yeah, but no license" you said and she groaned before walking out with you "so Veronica?"

"So Betty?"

"Touchè"

A/n
This imagine was written by deadlesbanana