Veronica

You walked into class and groaned as you noticed someone sitting in the seat you had normally sat in. You went towards the teachers desk to ask why someone was in your seat, but instead you walked to the teacher and pointed at the guy in your seat. She rearranged seating arrangement and you'd been placed at a table with jughead, Betty, and Veronica. You were kind of friends with jughead and Betty had talked to you a couple times, but Veronica scared the shit out of you.

"Hey (y/n)" jughead said, and you waved at him. "How are you?"

"O-ok I g-guess" you stuttered out and he looked at you sadly. You had gotten over your stutter when you were younger, but it'd come back recently. Especially when you were around more than like, 5 people. "H-how are you j-jughead?"  "I'm fine have you met Veronica?" Jughead asked and you shook your head and looked towards the dark haired girl smiling at you. "Veronica this is (y/n), she's insanely smart and is one of the few you can have intelligent conversations with around here if you get to talk a bit"

"Hi it's nice to meet you y/n" Veronica said and you smiled shaking her hand. "Are you shy?"

"Veronica you can't get the retarded mute to talk" chuck said walking by and you felt your eyes tear up. "If she does talk, you won't be able to understand over that stutter"

"Chuck shut up!" Jughead yelled and chuck shoved him. You immediately ran out of the room, not wanting all the attention on you. You weren't retarded, or a mute, you couldn't talk, you didn't like it. Not to mention the social awkwardness that came with the anxiety package, witch chick found absolutely hilarious to mess with all the time.

"Hey are you ok?" Veronica asked and you looked down, not wanting to look her in the eye.

"Chucks an asshole don't worry about him"

"I k-know" you said and she smiled at you "I'm t-t-tired of h-him c-calling m-me ret-tarded. I'm j-just a b-bit awkward"

"Well I think you're adorable and maybe if you'd be willing, we'd go to pops Tonight at around 7?" Veronica asked and you nodded

"Like a d-date?" You asked and she nodded, kissing your cheek

A/n
This imagine was written by a Wattpad writer that I don't know.

This imagine was so cute