...when the waves bring promise

She thinks she may have been a sea creature in a previous life. She loves the sea so much, and grabs on every opportunity that would take her to the beach. One long weekend, they went to one of the beaches south of the city. She was very excited, for it will be the first time that they will be away together on a weekend. While he, on the other hand, was nervous. Not because he didn't like the body of water that they're going to, though he was never a water-person to begin with. And he definitely liked the body he would be swimming with, in every stroke possible. But the last conversation he had with Bel was on loop in his head, and he knows these three days with her would be the best time.

Soon as they checked in, she changed into her bikini and egged him to change, too.

"What in the world is that?!"

"What?"

"That thing you're wearing?!"

"Duh. A bikini. And it's new and expensive so it needs to be flaunted..."

"No! It needs to be taken off and not shown outside these four walls!"

"You've got to be kidding!"

"Nope. Change into a shirt and shorts."

"Hah! You're not my dad nor my brother so you can't make me!"

"I may not be your dad or any of your brothers but I'm..."

"What?! What are you?!"

"..."

She looked at him, challenging him, yet deep inside her heart was beating fast, fearing that any plans she had on initiating any talk with him about their so-called relationship will be ruined. He just kept staring at her, but he already knew that he won't be able to change her mind about the teeny tiny string fabric she's wearing. He walked to the bed and opened his bag to take out his board shorts. She breathed deeply, grabbed one of her shawls and her sunglasses.

"I'll see you outside."

"I'll be there shortly. Don't go too far, Maine."

He held her hand before she went out.

"Please?"

She squeezed his hand, tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek. She smiled before putting on her glasses.

"Bring the sunscreen lotion. You have to rub some on me later."

He almost stumbled as he pulled down his pants to change.

//

They spent the whole day swimming, running, lounging and touching each other. He would playfully grab and lift her, then run off to chase the waves before dunking her on the water. She in turn would jump on his back, pulling him down. They would find themselves almost losing it as they would grope on each others parts. His hand would find its way from her bum to her clit, while she would tease his stiffness, rubbing herself against him with her legs wrapped around his waist. It took all of their self-control not to do the deed out in the open, for there were families around them also spending their long weekend on vacation. They were already caught by a five year old girl as they lay on the sand, making out.

"Eeew!!! You've got sand on your tongues! Ack!"

He pulled her up quickly and they ran to their room, laughing.

//

Later in the evening, they decided to have wine by the shore. The moon was out and there was a nice, cool breeze. She could sense that this will be the best time for them to talk. He went ahead to buy a bottle of wine at the resort bar, while she took the blanket and walked to the shore. She spread the blanket and sat down.