0.1

One: Penis Parker and Jo the Hoe

My head begged for mercy as the continuous squeals of teenage girls were heard throughout the hallways that had homecoming posters plastered all over them

"Wendy, why, oh why has God forsaken us," I whined, leaning against the locker that was placed beside my best friends.

"Lord only knows why he made us to be the same species as them," Wendy shuddered, slamming it closed with all of her calculus books jammed between her crossed arms.

"I actually cannot believe you're taking calculus while I'm stuck in physics without you. Y'know, sometimes you're not all that bright," I fell in step with my brunette friend and flicked her nose as I finished my sentence.

"Jo, don't you dare blame me. I tried to tell you to take physics last semester, but nooooo, little miss genius over here had to take advanced literature instead, which is literally just English class on steroids!" Wendy sighed, pausing in front of the class room she was about to enter.

"Well, at least I'm not stuck with little sophomores. Have fun babysitting," I sarcastically waved as I spun around only to slam into someone.

I whipped my head up to see none other than Flash Thompson glaring back at me.

"Watch it, Josephine. You don't want to get in my way," he spat, shoving me to the side. My shoulder hit the wall, causing a shot of pain to run down my arm as I cringed.

"Hey!" I called out to him at the same time someone else did. I turned my head to see a kid from the year below me standing beside me. He seemed just as shocked as I was at his outburst, and Flash turned slowly, glaring at the boy.

"Aw, look at that. Penis Parker is standing up for Jo the hoe. How cute," Flash cornered the boy into the wall. I saw the boy's hand tense up to the point of shaking, and he had an angered look in his eye, but he seemed to drop it.

"Stay out of my way. That goes for your little girlfriend too." Flash spat in his face, backing away and continuing his way down the hall. As soon as he was out of sight, the bell rang, causing the crowd that had formed to burst in every direction.

In a few seconds, the only people left in the hall were that kid and I. He gave me an awkward look and coughed, staring at his feet.

"I had that, you know," I clarified, making the boy look up at me in shock.

"W-What?" He looked confused.

"The Flash situation? I had it covered. I can stand up for myself, I don't need a guy to do my dirty work," I crossed my arms, raising an eyebrow. The boy stared at me in shock again, this time knowing what I was saying.

"I-I.. but I was just trying to help-" the kid seemed at a loss for words.

"Well, don't. I can handle myself," I began walking away, knowing I was already late to my physics class.

"Hey, wait! What's your name?" He yelled down the hall.

I rolled my eyes, turning back to him.

"Don't you know that if the girl wants to remain mysterious, she never gives away her name?" I smirked, spinning back around and walking to my class with a secretive smile.

OKAY SO LIKE THIS IS MY FIRST MARVEL BOOK SO DONT ATTACK ME. I JUST RLLY LOVE TOM HOLLAND'S PORTRAYAL OF SPIDER-MAN SO I WANTED TO TRY THIS OUT THX ALSO THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FROM HOMECOMING IF YOU COULDNT ALREADY GUESS OKAY THANKS BYEEEE