epilogue

Epilogue: Oops?

I burst out of the school doors, huffing as I made my way towards the subway station

I burst out of the school doors, huffing as I made my way towards the subway station. Before I arrived, I stopped, wondering if I should just take the 40 minute walk home, using the time to really relax myself.

Peter left school early. Something about a robbery of some kind, so I was left alone after school to do my own thing before Peter arrived at my apartment like he always does.

I began walking, letting the crisp Queens air fill my lungs. I shivered a little, the December temperature chilling me. Once I made it about half way home, I heard the familiar sound of mechanical web shooters flying through the sky before Peter was hanging off a street light upside down in front of me, his mask covering his face still.

"Hello, ma'am. Would you prefer a trip through New York with your favourite masked hero rather than walking home?" He asked in a ridiculous voice, and I chuckled at him.

"My favourite masked hero? You mean Ant-Man is here?" I gasped with fake excitement as Peter ripped his mask off.

"Oh, come on. I'm so much better than Ant-Man, I beat him in Germany!" He yelled, dropping to the ground as I hushed him.

"Pete, put your mask back on, someone could see you," I laughed, pulling the fabric out of his hands before placing it back over his face. He grabbed onto my waist, lifting us both into the sky as I laughed with joy at the feeling.

We flung through the city, heading towards his apartment. He yelled out of pure excitement, still ecstatic about the life he was living.

Honestly, I was too.

We arrived at his apartment eventually, dropping onto the fire escape attached to his bedroom window. We climbed into his room, closing the window behind us.

I was giggling as Peter had some trouble with his mask, eventually helping him to take it off.

He gave me a smile before pulling me close, placing kisses all over my face. He finally landed on my lips, and I smiled contently into our kiss.

Both of us shot back from each other as we heard Aunt May yell from Peter's open doorway.

"What the fuc-"

HEHEHE SO THATS THE END FOLKS. IT WAS AN AMAZING JOURNEY, AND I LOVED WRITING THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE IT TOO. I MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE A SEQUAL, BUT I KINDA WANT TO STICK TO THE MOVIES, SO YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT MOVIE OOPS SORRY. ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR STAYING TUNED. BYEEEEE!!!