VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW

Blue Diamond told the whole story to yellow and white Diamond about what happened to Rosita when she created her own pearl.

Now Blue Diamond left Home World for 2 weeks to check on her other colony. Leaving Rosita on the Grand Mansion

Rosita was in her room practicing her sword with the stoned dummy with a stoned Gem on the head.

Then there was a knock at door. Her Pearl went to check it immediately. While Rosita kept practicing. Her Pearl went back with a tray of eggs,bacon and milk.

"My Amulet breakfast is served."

Rosita slashed the dummy's head which is her last move. And wipe her sweat with her towel and went to her bed to eat.

"Bravo from your training My Amulet." Clap Pearl.

Rosita smiled " Thanks Pearl."

She began eating her food when her Diamond Communication vibrates. Her Pearl answered it quickly and a holographic video appeared. It was Blue Diamond.

Hello Rosita...

"Hi Blue when are you coming back. I'm bored." Rosita while drinking her milk.

Blue Diamond frowned. "That's why i called you to say I'm not coming back for another 2 weeks I'm sorry."

"But your going to have a trip." Blue Diamond added and smiled.

Rosita tilted her head "Where?"

"Your going to visit Yellow today."

"Will she be okay with that. I mean she always work and stuff maybe I'm just a burden to her."

"Nonsense Yellow will be happy to see you."

"Well if you say so..." Rosita replied scratching her head.

"Great there's a pink carriage i asked to built for you. And it will take you to the Hand shape ship. But don't go down on your carriage it will take you everywhere rather than walk. And also pack human food just in case. Okay I'm going now good bye." Blue Diamond said as the video stop.

Rosita sigh. From the three Diamonds. Blue is the one that acts like a mother to her. She stand up and began to stretch. She was wearing a tight white sleeveless top that shows her stomach and a pink sweat pants.

"Pearl pack some earth food for me." She ordered her Pearl.

"Yes My Amulet." Her Pearl bowed and left her room